·
Registered
59,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who in Turkey hasn't yet been arrested? :doh:

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
Somewhat surprisingly I wasn't arrested. Or beat up.

P.S - apparently it's something to do with drugs.

·
Registered
59,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You haven't been there in the last few weeks! dangerous times are approaching :shades:

what's up? first half the military arrested, now the number one star to come out of Turkey? who will be next, Fatih Terim? :shades:

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
But I did call one of the top ranked politicians in the country a ****** during his pre-election campaigns.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
he should have been arrested for that hair cut instead.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
You haven't been there in the last few weeks! dangerous times are approaching :shades:

what's up? first half the military arrested, now the number one star to come out of Turkey? who will be next, Fatih Terim? :shades:
Don't forget Hollands "biggest criminal" :D

·
Registered
59,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
:howler:

I've been in a disco he owns in Antalya. I saw him there and he looked like a random cool guy. Oh well, good luck in the turkish prison. :D orospucocugu

·
Registered
59,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pimp convicted to 7,5 years jail in Holland for trafficking in people and forcing a whole load of women into prostitution with violence. He apparently forced them all to wear a tattoo which more or less stated that he owned them.

One of them being his wife whom he was allowed to visit while in jail (great Dutch authorities) after which he ran off to Turkey where he's now been arrested on charges of using violence against a business partner and using criminal money.

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
I think you're right that is Pamukkale.

Anyway "During the raid at Tarkan’s house, police reportedly asked Tarkan if he had any drugs in the house, at which point Tarkan presented 12.5 grams of cannabis to the officers."

Only 12.5 grams? In Canada the police wouldn't even bother to fill out the paper work

1 - 16 of 16 Posts