Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This 18 year old argentine superstar who currently plays for River Plate is one of the two top targets for Joan Gaspart. He is valued at around $25 million. He has great speed, finishing, one on one ability. Sort of like that guy who used to play for us. What was his name again? Judas? I can't remember. Anyway, this kid is full of potential and will certainly be a star. I think this is a wise investment. The other top signing continues to be Overmars. I dont know why. I prefer De la Pena and Gerard to be signed before him. Also Zenden still may be on his way out despite the fact that Figo has left.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
I accepted Zenden would go to Lazio, but if he stays, I'm not complaining, 'cause I like him very much. But if he leaves and we get Overmars I won't get it...

Saviola would be a great buy! His star will outshine the star Judas once was....

·
Registered
550 Posts
Saviola has the ability to be the new world superstar. He would grace the Camp Nou and he is still young so he will only get better.

D

·
0 Posts
I've heard of Barca's interest for Saviola has been going on for more than a year now. I've seen him playing in highlight matches and he keeps scoring wonderful goals. But, you have to see him in few full matches to know his true capabilities.
I also think that the two other young Argentines, Riquelme and Aimar are also excellent prospects because I saw them playing in the Youth World Cup 1997 in Malaysia where Riquelme was the Argentina's captain and they won the cup. I feel any of these three players are great, hopefully we can try for any of these if not for all three......;)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Because it's not wise to take 3 extra non-EU players into your squad.
I think that 4 are allowed to play in a Spanish game, but apparently by 2 seasons this figure will be just 2.
We aready have Rivaldo in the 1st team squad, so perhaps we should only buy 2 more max.
Also Aimar and Riquelme seem to play in the same position.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts