Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone (preferably in the US) have the 2nd leg of last year's semifinal between Real Madrid and Juventus on video? I'm looking for just about any format I can get, preferably .avi,.wmv, or .mpg, but I'd also be more than happy to have a VCR tape, too :)

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
My sister has it on VCR, she lives in Brooklyn, NY. :tongue:

Check the Video Clips and Pictures Forum, mate.

Ciao.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I saw the highlights on TV yesterday...

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
I have the game with german and with dutch comment. If its compatible with the us-videosystem I could copy it....

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the quick replies!

Actually, it looks as if I'm going to be able to get the entire game on .mpg by using emule. If that doesn't work, though, I might try to arrange something with one of you :)

Forza Juve!

·
Registered
59,338 Posts
My younger brother has this match on tape, he watches it nearly everyday..He's a Juventino :eek:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Your younger brother obviously got the brains in the family!:tongue:

Just kidding happy holidays man, I couldn't resist, but you should get him to come here to XT. How young are we talking anyway?

·
Registered
59,338 Posts
Deka said:
Your younger brother obviously got the brains in the family!:tongue:
Obviously not, his SAT grades do the talking :D :tongue:

Just kidding happy holidays man, I couldn't resist, but you should get him to come here to XT. How young are we talking anyway?
He's 16. I hate to watch matches with him anyway coz he's so..emm...Juventino :eek: . Yet I enjoyed the last Derby D'Italia with him, especially that he got 3 of his friends to come over and watch the match with us [He was over-confident]. All Juve fans, of course.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts