Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The more I think about it the surer I get - Tanzi will not sell his stars, no way !!

Buffon has said on several occasions that his dream is to win with Parma - so far Parma has won alot and can win much much more.

Thuram is capt and he get´s a healthy pay check every month. I´m sure that this was a good move - to put Thuram as capt and I think that he doesn´t feel as tempted to go play for a different team anymore, why would he ??

Cannavaro - I have always thought of him as the most loyal Parma player so I can´t really see money changing his mind. Cannavaro has his younger brother in Parma and as Thuram I feel that the chances of winning big are as great in Parma as in any other team.

Crespo - WHO CARES !!! honestly who the hell cares where this guy ends up. Parma will get 2½ what they paid for him and that means the possibility to buy 2 as promising players as him when he came. I see no problems for Parma in terms of replacing Crespo.

Most of all I´m sure that the Parma players feel a need for revenge. This season has been all about injuries ( even if Inter must get a share of the sympathies ) and I know that the Parma players think about this. Tanzi should buy a playmaker ( for the Ortega money ) a left wing - Vanoli won´t do and possibly a defensiv midfielder until Dabo and Bolano can be considered Serie A material.

Tanzi must know that all the big teams are going to hunt CL next season ( Cragnotti said it was the ultimate goal for next season and I feel it from both Inter and Milan too ) which means that Parma can focus entirely on Scudetto !!!

Froza Parma !!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
You are right about our stars.I think that Crespo is replacable and even if I love Gigi as much as noone he can easily be replaced as well.No doubt about it with so many decent keepers around.Cannavaro and Thuram wont leave,I'm sure about that.My only problem is that we have serius problems in midfield.We need badly a play-maker and at least two brand new wingers one to play at the left as a starter and the other to back up Fuser.Farinos is an additional move but there are many solutions for his position.I have to say though that I want him because I think he and Boghossian can make a brilliant pertnarship.The worst thing we can get for a play-maker is Alex,not bad at all,on the contrary,one of the most talented brazilians out there.About Crespo,his sale will offer us money to finance the rest moves.Frankly,if Tanzi can work up something extra-ordinary for the left wing (a Ze Roberto lets say) I dont mind at all to start Stanic up front.The guy is constanlty proving his value by scoring crucial goals.We can just buy a young italian forward to be back up along with Di Vaio if we feel that we cant trust Bonazzoli and Galletti yet.

BUT lets not full our selves.Tanzi may not sell but he wont buy either...the only way to bring really good players at Parma will be to offer them good wages,is Tnzi willing to do this? if yes,everything will go fine,if not,expect a very lame year again...

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
The problems are that Parma supporters have to pay the must $ for seeing a football game
and if he rises the wages again the season-tickes will rise also, probaly the supporters won't like this...

Crespo might be defenate sale because of the $$$ it should be not as hard to replace him.

Don't forget that we also have Micoud that can be used as a left winger!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I dont trust him unless we buy some very serius players to partner him in midfield.

FIRST OF ALL: A LEFT WING-BACK.We can go NOWHERE with Vanoli.PERIOD.

SECOND: A Guardiola-style of player.I have one for you: FABIAN O'NEILL.I dont mind at all getting the wonderful uruguayan even if this means giving up Crespo.

Fuser (Stanic)-Boghossian-Micoud-O'Neill-?????

and up front Amoroso with Di Vaio or Stanic or a new Italian forward.

------------------

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Amo it's not that bad we still have enough money over 2 buy a good left defender maby
Pancaro or Favalli? and a striker
but a 3rd good defender is not in the picture

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Pancaro is not a wing-back,he is a full back.As for Favalli,he sux! Vanoli is definitely better than Favalli...

------------------

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I only ment that if we would play 4-4-2 we can use either of the 2

About the keepers, maby Scarpi or Serei of Sampdoria(he was once linked with Arsenal and Real M.)!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Is so evident that if Parma pretends win the scudetto, is necessary sign new players..and im having to write concrete:
IM RIGHT WHIT YOU AMO¡
URGENT¡
Critical Point: A playmaker.

Defender: Laursen.
Left Wind: Stankovic
Right Wind: Brocchi (Fuser is going old)
Playmaker: Rui Costa or Pablo Aimar/Roman Riquelme.
(I prefer Aimar and maybe Tanzi must try a interchange for Ortega+money/Aimar)
Forward: Angel/Saviola

If Crespo goes Lazio, we have a chance to sign Angel (Central Forward and top scorer of River Plate as Crespo).

If Crespo goes Juve / Milan...Tanzi must try sign Saviola¡

I have serious doubts about Amoroso, who is so carent of temperament.
Was he playing against Inter?.. I dont saw him¡

1 - 10 of 10 Posts