Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The crazy bastard offers Ortega, Stanic and Lassissi in exchange for Rui Costa!!!!

I hope Malesani says no.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
WHY ruin our depth? give Ortega if they want to or even Dino Baggio and Serena but not our best bench player and one of the most promising defenders in the world! :(

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Oh please! This would be a great deal! Ortega is useless. Stanic is easily replaced by Di Vaio and/or M'Boma and Lassissi have failed to show any signs of concistency also this time around. If we can get Rui Costa this way I'm all for it. We don't need that much depth this year as we don't particepate in the Champion's League.

Champion's cost money and players. Let's get used to it. If we get Conceicao and Almeyda too we have an awesome midfield, an awesome strikeforce, an awesome defence and an awesome goalkeeper. Let's hope everyone can keep healthy this year and we will see some silverware by next May.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Right now,Stanic,apart from our BEST bench player (better than many of our starters anyway) is the only back up we hve for Fuser.I dont really mind Lassissi (although I wouldnt give up on him so easily) and I dont care about Ortega,Baggio,Serena or Maini but Stanic must stay.He is alway a force from the bench and overal a great player due to his ability to play practically everywhere.

------------------

·
Registered
42 Posts
Agreed w/Amoroso. Stanic is too valuable to be a "throw-in". Parma lose out too much in that trade. Ortega did not pan out at Parma, but he could still command some decent transfer money. This trade would be throwing all that potential away. Those who believe Rui Costa would be a savior are high on him simply because he hasn't yet failed in a Parma uni (as Ortega has). grass is always greener...
Let's keep our heads here!

·
Registered
237 Posts
OH MY GOD! IT'S STEVE IN LA!!!!! Look Amo, can you believe it??? What's up Steve? ...Gave you up for a goner. How's LA?

Anyway... We have Micoud. I don't see why we should break the (player) bank to get RuiC. NOW! Whatever. I just think it would undermine Micoud's place. I haven't seen him yet. But anyone who can deputize for Zidane has SOMETHING going on. He played when France nailed Croatia 3-0.

If we do go for this, I don't see why stanic needs to be part of the deal. Ortega/Lassissi should be enough. Ariel didn't work out with us, but there's no denying his skill. Tanzi should work out a better deal if it does happen...

Later

P

·
0 Posts
GO TO HELL IMMEDIATELY! TANZI!

Manuel is 28 year-old and plays sucks in the Viola. He doesn't deserve any of our Parma players.

GOD WILL KILL YOU,TANZI, NEXT SEASON if you make that offer happen.

WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?

------------------
COOL MOVE!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
you've got i wrong PM, Rui Costa is great and we need him.
But as always this deal is CRAP!!!

When was the last time when parma was involved in a 4 player swap, when was any other club involved in 4 player swap.

Maby Stanic wants to play in the Starting line-up, and thats possible at Viola.

Lassissi is great but we don't need him and we need Rui Costa!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Hey Steve,long time no see! where have you been? :)

Anyway,lets calm down.Tanzi is not(?) as stupid as we thought.He is not giving all of them,he just offers one of them along with money.

Do you think Moreno Torriccelli would be a good purchase? I know he is quite old and injury prone and a player Parma fans love to hate but we thought the same about Fuser (apart from the last part) and look what he came out to be...Torricelli sounds a wonderful player for our left side in my opinion,let alone that he can cover for Fuser at the right as well or at the defence as a sweeper or central defender.

------------------

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
well Toricceli is injury prone yess, also he is playing as right winger over the past 2 season, so can he play left winger?

But he is not that old he is just 29or30 so he can play a good 2 years and maby 2 as a sub.

But we don't want injury prone guys better look for another winger, from another countrie or little italian club.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey Amo and Thuram!

Yeah, I've been away for a while. I actually spent some time in Italy. Unfortunately, I failed to make good on all my goals:
1. Go to Parma and see a match
2. See the Batigol statue in Florence
3. Buy the bumble-bee jersey

Parma proved to be too expensive for my budget, but, more importantly, it was too easy to get swept up in the grandeur of the big three Italian tourist meccas. I actually accidently got off at the train stop near the Batistuta statue but was too naive to realize where I was. Imagine my friend's reaction when they heard that the "statue in Florence" that I want to see is not the David! Anyway, I did get a Parma jersey from this little shop in Venice that sells exclusively Parma and Juve attire, but it's not the bumble-bee design. It's almost all blue. The alternate jersey I believe.

It's good to be back!

·
Registered
385 Posts
GET OUT:
Ortega, Maini, Breda, Baggio,Serena

Get in: Stanic¡
i prefer Stanic over Amoroso(Carent of temperament)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey guys!

Tanzi gone crazy when he's doing what EVERYONE has realised should be done? Let's face it again:

1. We need a STAR PLAYMAKER(Micoud is not yet a star - may become one, but only a crazy one would risk with him alone)

2. Stanic was a great sub this season, but there is a whole bunch of bench players that we can use besides him (DiVaio as the most obvious one), and SuperMario is not a playmaker we need

3. Rui Costa (a STAR PLAYMAKER)is one of the least risky solutions, and if we need to give three bench players in exchange, I see wisdom here, not madness...;)

Anyway, as always, this is just speculation and negotiation tactics, so maybe we can save Mario and give some money instead. BUT I WANT RUI COSTA!!!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Let´s see, Ortega is worth 20 million dollars, Stanic and Lassissi 15 million dollars. That means that they are worth 50 million dollars and Rui Costa is not worth so much.

Maybe we can offer Ortega, Serena and Sartor instead.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts