3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About the presumed arrive of Oliver Bierhoff from AC Milan
in the circle of forwards which should bring Hernan Crespo
to Lazio, Tanzi said "Bierhoff is a great champion, every
club would like to sign him! But Crespo is a great striker as
well!"
-----------------------------

this is what he said and i dont see anything from here that this big deal won't happen. with cragnotti involved, anything can happen. He REALLY wants crespo.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Yeah man this is crap, we won't trade Bieroff 32years old +almeyda for Crespo this is insane, also i don't think Juve want's to lose Inzaghi for Salas...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
This is not going to happen.It has so many teams in this deal...besides,you cant expect Tanzi to say "Bierhoff is crap,Crespo is much better and thus we will never move for that old faggot". :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Not a person who usually takes offense and i do consider you Amoroso to be intelligent and informed person...But use of language should be respected in case young children are reading....This isn't a big deal but use f#%khead or d*#ksucker instead or for that matter pillowb%&#er, but %^& are kind of important...

By the way do you really want Ingazi???/?

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
No no slobbs it's like this

Juve gets Salas
Milan gets Inzaghi
Parma gets BierMOFF
Lazio gets Crespo

This is NEVER going to work, at least someone will disagree wether it's a club or player!

·
Registered
120 Posts
There was nothing to say just an assanine comment

And there is no way that deal would work too many people and directors involved...but for crazy directory you got to love what is going on at Real madrid...so retated that you havce to enjoy it.....:), ;), :)

·
Registered
385 Posts
im agree whit u Willem Sterk

oh Yeah man this is crap, we won't trade Bierhoff 32years old +almeyda for Crespo this is insane absoluty...

But if they give us a lot of money, i will do it...
CRESPO FOR ALMEYDA+UUUUUU$$$$$$$

¿Má, ché faciamo con Ariel Ortega?,

Calisto and Stéfano Tanzi are triying that ORTEGA could return to River PLate, and ANGEL will be Parma player.

Gustavo Mascardi agent of Hernán Crespo and Marcelo Salas (he dont want come Parma)(...stupid...) want it.

But Antonio Caliendo y Juan Berros are Ortega´s managers and they dont want that he go Argentina again.(****)

http://www.diario-ole.com.ar/diario/hoy/r-01610d.htm

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
hoho....so this transfer mess even has a link to Real?!:eek:
Yep, that list shows everything, and if Parma really did that, let's rank these four forwards:
#1 Crespo
#2 Inzaghi
#3 Salas
#4 Bierhoff

So it is incredible insane that Parma lose the best to trade the worst one back!!!

And for this coming great soap opera, we Real adds our freaking Anelka on, and the useless veteran will be a Real player:eek::mad:......haha, quite illogical, I know, we don't have the smartest president out there, but we are not that stupid!!! So if AC Milan just contribute the ole clown on this transfer GAME, let's not play with them....(well, they should put Shevy on the table:D)

[Edited by real player on 08-07-2000 at 06:18]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts