Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From www.italian-soccer.com

Tanzi "Crespo will stay at Parma"

Stefano Tanzi, president of Parma, shut down on Monday any talks about a possible transfer of Hernan Crespo, Argentine forward of the club.

"We are not planning great purchases for the next season, while I can assure the roster we have now it will be the same we'll have at the end of transfer market. No one will leave. We cleared up things with Crespo as well, he is and he will be a Parma's player, because this club is ambitious and it wants reach important targets!" he said.

The president spent a word about the bad season and the missing qualification to Champions League "I think it's not a financial problem and it's difficult to estimate how it will cost us; it's more a loss of image for the club. We always ended the season in top places in last years, so I guess we should be worthy to play in the top European competition. Unfortunately this time we missed to qualify for it, that's soccer, it could happen!"

Finally the chairman added Parma is looking to find a good replacement for Gianluigi Buffon, injured, to allow him to recover fully.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
So,same roster,everyone including Crespo is staying,no major purchases and we are looking for a goallie....

we were 5th this year? well,we'll be 6th next year behind Roma as well...we'll have to settle for Lembos and Mbomas.. :(

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
You really are an emotional guy, aren't you Amoroso? :) Relax! Why would Tanzi say that we would sign a big star? To raise the price on our targets? Besides, players like Almeyda and Conceicao aren't labelled as big stars but could still be the difference. I'm confident that we'll see a vastly improved Parma next year, even if the only difference is Micoud instead of Ortega.

HAVE SOME FAITH!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts