·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Ha ha ha ha ha! :howler:
It was coming! :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
The founder and former head of global food group Parmalat has been arrested by Italian authorities investigating how billions of euros went missing from the insolvent company.

Calisto Tanzi, 65, was detained on a street in Milan on the order of prosecutors investigating alleged fraud.

The scandal has raised far-reaching questions about the conduct of the group's managers, auditors and banks.

It threatens billions of euros of investments by holders of shares and bonds, as well as some two billion more of bank loans.

Tanzi stepped down as Parmalat CEO earlier this month, days before the crisis erupted. He was detained hours after Parmalat was declared insolvent.

Tanzi, who took over a dairy plant in 1961 and built it into a global brand, was the first person held in the investigation into fraudulent bankruptcy, fraud, false accounting and market rigging.

Although Tanzi no longer heads Parmalat, his family's holding company Coloniale controls the group.

The scandal exploded last week when Parmalat, with 35,000 employees in some 30 countries, revealed a hole in its accounts that investigators said could exceed 10 billion euros.

Public prosecutors have named about 20 people in the fraud probe, including current and former employees of the group as well as unnamed outside auditors.

Parmalat was declared insolvent on Saturday, three days after the government rushed into effect an emergency decree.

The decree shields Italy's eighth-largest industrial group from creditors while a new administrator drafts a restructuring plan.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I thought anyone can't be as bad as Cecchi Gori, but I was wrong.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Arianna said:
:D shut up...and see "your" Cragnotti! :D
what ?????? Crag never had a 100 billion dollar HOLE in his CIRIO accounts ? or whatever ?????? If he did, then I guess he'll still be at Lazio now and Cirio running good.....:devil:

he was just a transfer-market moron and a a$$-clown........ I couldn't think that he was smart enough to be so dusgusting.....:fero:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
gogol said:
what ?????? Crag never had a 100 billion dollar HOLE in his CIRIO accounts ? or whatever ?????? If he did, then I guess he'll still be at Lazio now and Cirio running good.....:devil:

he was just a transfer-market moron and a a$$-clown........ I couldn't think that he was smart enough to be so dusgusting.....:fero:
Svennis already did this you fool gogol. So I'm just going to c&p it in here for you, you hypocrite:

Oh please...Cragnotti

Yeah Ciro ran up all those debts while running the business right, all legit right? no fraud or anything of the sort? Someone needs to read the Italian news more...Il Sole 24 Ore a well known media group reported while the whole Ciro thing was going on that Cragnotti has offshore accounts and he would falsify accounts very small, under-writing how much was made in the Ciro accounts and he would take a bit of the money because it didn't exist on the accounts of Ciro and deposit it in South America and he didn't make frequent trips there for a holiday, I'll tell you that.

Anyway you should know that Tanzi and Cragnotti are good friends and I'm sure a thing or two rubbed off on Cragnotti being in the presence of Tanzi.

So please inform yourself on matters

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
He is?!:happy:

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
GaGa said:
Svennis already did this you fool gogol. So I'm just going to c&p it in here for you, you hypocrite:

Oh please...Cragnotti

Yeah Ciro ran up all those debts while running the business right, all legit right? no fraud or anything of the sort? Someone needs to read the Italian news more...Il Sole 24 Ore a well known media group reported while the whole Ciro thing was going on that Cragnotti has offshore accounts and he would falsify accounts very small, under-writing how much was made in the Ciro accounts and he would take a bit of the money because it didn't exist on the accounts of Ciro and deposit it in South America and he didn't make frequent trips there for a holiday, I'll tell you that.

Anyway you should know that Tanzi and Cragnotti are good friends and I'm sure a thing or two rubbed off on Cragnotti being in the presence of Tanzi.

blah, blah only one of them is arrested. When Crag is under arrest (and i would have done that long time ago:D), you'll have a point. until then, it's just blabing ;)

on the topic, euronews report says that italian prosecutors have indication that he is responsible for taking 2bln himself:D.

how can you possibly squander that kind of money?:eek:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Ok guys...This means that the Tanzis are over. This day would come sooner or later. Lets just beg that we will get a president with ambitions..

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Now we just need that bastard Stefano to go down too, I hope they both get treated to some old fashioned "man-on-man" action:fero:

Corporate thieves are disgusting & disgraceful, especially considering the money these people pay themselves compared to the workers who earn them their money. And when they attempt to kill my club, well I hope they rot in jail for 50 years each:fero: :mad:

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
GaGa said:

Oh please...Cragnotti

You are posting that for a second time, please next time just write Cirio not Ciro.;)
Media can claim whatever they want about Cragnotti but without proving it it is just BS. He is quite possible not the most honest of a businessman but let's say he was under bad influence - Tanzi's.;). Hey, is there anyone here believing that Tanzi may be innocent?

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
cam said:
Now we just need that bastard Stefano to go down too, I hope they both get treated to some old fashioned "man-on-man" action:fero:

Corporate thieves are disgusting & disgraceful, especially considering the money these people pay themselves compared to the workers who earn them their money. And when they attempt to kill my club, well I hope they rot in jail for 50 years each:fero: :mad:
I like you more and more Cam!:heart:

1 - 20 of 131 Posts