Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Here are some of Arg. players news in Europe and SA:

*Ayala and Aimar will play against Seville this Wednesday.
*Heinze was included in the best 11 line up in the weak in England(BBC).
*Maradona will participate in Boca celebration in April.
*D,alesandro was injured during last mach in Bundes liga :moan: .
*Huge copetition between Arg. strikers to be in starting line up against Mexico this month (Pekerman called Alessandro Lopez,Zarati,Insua and Rodrego Placio "sorry for spelling "as attackers).
*Javier Mascherano to Corinthians in June. :mad:
* Bianchi or Pasarella to Corinthians.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
If it's Passarella then he won't play Tevez in the starting 11 :howler:

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
If you don't get the joke then you're not allowed to get it explained to you.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,483 Posts
Loco said:
Bosteros !!!! :dielaugh: :cool: :sweeteye: :happy:

·
94,483 Posts
czar said:
Gallinas!! :eekani: :lala:
Yes .... and PROUD , 'cause we get it !!!! Bosteros DONT !!!! :sweeteye: :cool: :howler:

·
94,483 Posts

Argentine coach Daniel Passarella gestures during a news conference at the Corinthians soccer club headquarters in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on Thursday, March 3, 2005. Passarella finalized contract negotiations with three-time national champion Corinthians to become the club's new head coach.

·
94,483 Posts
Passarella takes charge of Brazil's Corinthians

SAO PAULO, March 3 (Reuters) -

Former Argentina captain and coach Daniel Passarella has taken charge of free-spending Brazilian club Corinthians.

"I'm accepting a big responsibility. There will be a lot of pressure but that doesn't scare me," said Passarella, who has won league titles as a coach with River Plate in Argentina and Monterrey in Mexico.

He replaces Tite who resigned after Corinthians, whose new British-based investors MSI are spending heavily on their squad, lost the local derby against Sao Paulo 1-0 on Sunday. They also lost 3-0 to Brazilian champions Santos three weeks ago.

"I know Brazil is one of the hardest countries in which to be a trainer," Passarella told a news conference. Corinthians are fifth in the Paulista championship standings.

A tough central defender with River Plate, Fiorentina and Inter Milan, Passarella led Argentina to their first World Cup title in 1978.

He spent Thursday hammering out a deal with Corinthians. The Folha de Sao Paulo newspaper said Passarella would earn some $858,000 a year. Estado de Sao Paulo put the figure at $1.5 million.

Passarella has inherited a squad with two compatriots, former Boca Juniors striker Carlos Tevez and ex-Newell's Old Boys defender Sebastian Dominguez.

Tevez, inspiration of Argentina's Olympic gold-medal winning team last year, was signed for a South American club record $18 million in December and Brazilian striker Carlos Alberto for $9 million from European champions Porto.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

You know i have slow understanding not like you Bosteros .Anyway,Passeralla has tough style and rigid system.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts