Xtratime Community banner

861 - 872 of 872 Posts

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
It might be the wrong move. So the question is what does Tomi think his level is. Even Németh K's mighty technical ability couldn't work it's way up to a top team in the Eredivisie (which I thought he would):(

Recall someone here saying Lipták didn't know his level, thought was much better than actually was:)
Umm I think we are in disagreement here. Németh's technical ability could have worked its way up to a top Eredivisie team. He was more than capable of it! He just didn't have that fighting spirit. Holland is still Europe, its NB1 teams still contain good defenders even if it's a Dutch defending level.

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Németh was on his way to PSV if IIRC.

He did very well at Roda JT. 1 goal in 4 in a side that doesn't dominate and create many chances. Plus he was out and out striker.

We didn't mention his assists yet either.

I saw the games, he was excellent. I don't recall the reason the PSV move didn't happen. I know a person who does!

·
Registered
10,119 Posts
If IIRC? You should find out and tell us:)

Umm I think we are in disagreement here. Németh's technical ability could have worked its way up to a top Eredivisie team. He was more than capable of it! He just didn't have that fighting spirit. Holland is still Europe, its NB1 teams still contain good defenders even if it's a Dutch defending level.
Don't think we're disagreeing actually. I thought that too, it's what I expected to happen when the league gets a good look at him.

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
I just want what's best for the players. No point creaming up over Vincze Ottó to Barcalona or Bogdán to Liverpool.

Kádár playing is better than him not playing.

·
Registered
10,119 Posts
Sure it is. The question is can he play at a higher level than where he's at. That's always the question, unless you actually are good enough for Barcelona.

861 - 872 of 872 Posts