Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 872 Posts

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
lmao!
hes a 17 yr old kid who plays for Zalaegerszeg as well as U19 Hungarian NT! He is a leftback but can play as a central defender as well, and he has a good chance to be signed by Newcastle!

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
And the only one that's really gangster :D The others are so-so, although I like Hai cu mine.

·
42,192 Posts
MagyarGyerek said:
lmao!
hes a 17 yr old kid who plays for Zalaegerszeg as well as U19 Hungarian NT! He is a leftback but can play as a central defender as well, and he has a good chance to be signed by Newcastle!
So he doesn't own a thai massage parlor ? :( :D

Doubt Newcastle sees the need to sign him after they have signed a 17 year old from Swindon for 1.5mil.

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
then why did they call him for a trial?!

·
42,192 Posts
I guess to try him out ? But they found that Swindon guy a better buy me thinks.

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
oh I thought they already bought that guy before the trial for Kadar! but read this, I guess Kadar didn't make it...

Magpies Swoop In On Swindon Youngster

Newcastle are on the verge of signing Swindon Town’s highly rated full-back Ben Tozer.

zoom - galleria The 17 year old is expected to then leave St James’ Park on loan, to help give him some first team experience.

The left back has only made seven appearances for his club this season, but that has been enough to attract the interest of Big Sam.

"He's only 17 and he's obviously one for the future," Magpies boss Sam Allardyce told the Newcastle Chronicle.

"And yes, there's a possibility Ben will be allowed to go out on loan.

"But first we want him to stay here for two or three weeks so that we can look at him and he can look at us."

According to the BBC, the final fee could rise to £1.1 million, depending on appearances made, but the Robins can expect an initial low six figure amount for the youngster.

Newcastle have been looking to build a young side for the future under Allardyce, but he has denied an interest in Ipswich’s in-form striker Jonathan Walters.

Big Sam added, "I had Jonathan with me at Bolton Wanderers and I'm delighted that he's doing so well, but he isn't someone I'm looking to bring here."

Also not making the grade is Hungarian defender Tamas Kadar, who had a trial at St James’ Park last week, but he failed to earn a permanent deal.

source: http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=518666

·
42,192 Posts
Is Ben Tozer an Aussie ? Not really an English name. When I first read the news I thought they bought Tosser from AEK :D

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
lmao, Tozser wanna-be!

1 - 20 of 872 Posts