Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
49,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pohlak expects €5M to extend Lilleküla stadium to 15,000 seats. :D and maybe even get a proper scoreboard finally...

So far the Super Cup has been hosted on Eden Arena and in 2016 will be hosted at Lerkendal, both 21K stadiums...so hoping to host it at 15K seater arena ain't as crazy as it seems.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Tallinn just doesn`t want, but it is pretty sure, that Super Cup comes to Estonia. Government even has agreed to pay that 5m

·
1st Tier Poster
49,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UEFA confirms that 2018 Super Cup will be played in Tallinn... I thought this ship has sailed after Platini's issues (because he was the one who initially promised it to Pohlak)... but apparently not.

great news

·
1st Tier Poster
49,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so it was successfully held in Tallinn

I tried to get a ticket via lottery but didn't succeed...no surprise given that there were 75 000 applications and only 7000-8000 tickets on open sale...so basically only a 10% chance and no black market as all tickets were immediately linked with a buyer's passport number.

I live only 10 min walk from the stadium but missed all the hoopla and atmosphere too as I had to be away from Tallinn for the whole week and in the end didn't even manage to watch it from TV.

At least Atletico won.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts