Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.........Tudor got injured.......after not recover fully. But here´s a guy with really bad luck!!!:eek:

Spains "Nr1" goalkeeper Santiago Canizares got injured after taking a shower.:eek: :confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

After a training with Spains WC-team he jumped in to shower. After he wanted to spray on some perfume. He dropped the perfume (a glass bottle), and tried to break the fall with his foot(just like a soccerball). The bottle landed so bad, that it cut a sinew off. He immediate got a surgery. The doctors told that he will be out off action for 2 months!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
It reminds me of that Serbian goalkeeper who injured himself by slipping in the shower and lost Euro2000.

How can these guys be trusted as goalkeepers when they are being so clumsy in the shower! :D

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AMOROSO! said:
It reminds me of that Serbian goalkeeper who injured himself by slipping in the shower and lost Euro2000.

How can these guys be trusted as goalkeepers when they are being so clumsy in the shower! :D
Ohh.....I thought that keeper got his injury after "picking up the soap";) :D :D :D

After that incident their keeper goes under nickname "John Wayne" ;)

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
tough break, what did he cut off?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sinew (tendon) don´t know what you New Zeelanders call it;)

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
oh.. cool :cool:

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
yeah, shame about the mullets :) :tongue:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
placebo said:
those spaniards are always trying to look/smell good.
With huge noses like Raul, they have to;) :D

After he finished his soccer-career, he can easily get job on customs as drug-K9:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts