Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of great players at small/not well known clubs?

eg. south melbourne (Australian top divson) - Vince Lia.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
South_Melbourne said:
Does anybody know of great players at small/not well known clubs?

eg. south melbourne (Australian top divson) - Vince Lia.
The clubis far from unknown but I don't think may people know the guy. His name is Claudiu Andrei (I know, my name just has to be among the best :cool: ;) ) Keserü. He just turned 17 and is a striker. Remember the name. SM, tell us more about this Vince Lia...

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Talent at unknown clubs.

Raven said:
The clubis far from unknown but I don't think may people know the guy. His name is Claudiu Andrei (I know, my name just has to be among the best :cool: ;) ) Keserü. He just turned 17 and is a striker. Remember the name. SM, tell us more about this Vince Lia...
Intersting, which club is he at? Anyone else know of a few not-well known talents.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Talent at unknown clubs.

South_Melbourne said:
Intersting, which club is he at? Anyone else know of a few not-well known talents.
Sorry I forgot to mention, FC Nantes. Tell us about Vince Lia.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vince Lia plays for South Melbourne in the Australian Leauge (NSL). He is a little winger which is about 18 years of age. At only 16 he was scouted by euorpean clubs such as Viduka/Chipperfield were. We (SouthMelbourne) lost him for about 10 weeks this season due to the World Youth cup were he played preety well. Australia did great.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Lia is good.There are better prospects in Australia though like Danze, Brosque(Going to Lens), Pelikan and more.Though theres better ones at the same age overseas in England, Italy, Scotland, Holland, Gremany and Belgium.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This post shuold be informitive and enrich peoples knowledge of footballers around the world.

For example a Spainsh person could tell of freak 17 year old Betis have been develpoing or people with knowlage of Ajax could tell of the best Van Der Vaart.

Also it would be intersting to find out about future good players from very low, not reconised or good clubs
]

:)

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some players which i didnt know of until recently i would like to share, many know of them already but im sure itd be to know of them -

Tomas Hubschman - Sparta
Jun - Sparta
Verpakovshis - Kiev
Vidic - Red Star

·
Registered
69,071 Posts
Kranjcar-Dinamo Zagreb
Pranjic/Ljubojevic-Osijek
King of the Kop you mentioned Pelikan, he was supposed to sign with Dinamo Zagreb last season but he rejected thier contract offer, where does he play now?

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
DerbyCounty said:
Kranjcar-Dinamo Zagreb
Pranjic/Ljubojevic-Osijek
King of the Kop you mentioned Pelikan, he was supposed to sign with Dinamo Zagreb last season but he rejected thier contract offer, where does he play now?
He's still at his club, i didnt know he rejected the contact, i thought it just "Hit difficulties".Anyway he's off to Sparta Prague apparently but i havent hear much more.Wierd of him to reject the contract though.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Some hidden talents of La Liga:

- Antoñito - Sevilla
- Javi Guerrero - Racing Santander
- Iraola - Athletic
- Tamudo - Espanyol
- Duda - Malaga
- Cruchaga - Osasuna
- Pablo García - Osasuna
- Valdo - Osasuna
- Benayoun - Racing

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Some (unknown) talents from Holland:

- Georgios Samaras (19) - Heerenveen
- Pascal Bosschaart (23) - Utrecht
- Sammy Youssouf (25) - RBC Roosendaal
- Arouna Kone (21) - Roda JC
- Ali Elkhattabi (26) - AZ
- Joris Mathijsen (23) - Willem II
- Stein Huysegems (21) - AZ

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Kingsley-Beira-Mar
Adriano-Nacional/Palmeiras
Helton-Leiria

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Andrei Cristea - Oradea (ROM)
Ciprian Marica - Shakhtar (UKR)

·
©
7,230 Posts
Pelikan isn't going anywhere fast. Sparta Prague and Maccabi Haifa wanted him to come on trial only but that hasn't happened yet. He is playing for a state league team here in melbourne now that the Knights are finished.:(

Honestly, he has the skill but not the head to be a top player. He is a selfish player who needs to be taught some things.

From the Knights team, Steve Pantelidis, Adrian Leijer and Bill Natsioluas all have better futures IMO.

South_Melbourne, Murdocca is a star for you guys aswell.

From Croatia:

Drago Papa - Dinamo Zagreb
Bojan Vrucina - Slaven Belupo

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
South_Melbourne, Murdocca is a star for you guys aswell.
Lia, Murdocca, Sarkis (my mate).

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
moby008 said:
discovered in CM ? :D
you guys have really seen them playing ?
CM is terrbile for Australian/NSL data. Yes i have seen them play several times live. I also saw them on Tv, youth word club.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts