Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Yedioth, Everton manager David Moyes has indicated that he is interested in giving Tal a first team run next season. The reason that Tal didn't play in Everton's last few games has to do with his hamstring injury which he is yet to recover from. If Tal will stay with Everton it'll be his 3rd year with the club, what do you guys think? I personally wouldn't mind if he really got his chance but I believe staying with a club that practically ignored your existance for a year is a a big risk...

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I highly doubt that there will be improvements made to Everton.

This season for Everton has been the downward spiral and i just to see anything changes. They need to reinvest in there players and start from new. They lost Paul Gazza which was sad :depress: and Canadian made Paul Radzinski has yet to prove his will.

I think if the new Coach is intrested in him that much, it means he sees potential in him. I know from a fact, Idan never had the chance to perform. Sometimes i wonder that in the first place why did they buy him, if they weren't gonna let him play.

So congrats to Mr. Tal. If worse comes to worse a good loan from the club would be gladdly done around jan-feb-march of 2003 and onward he would play in a new club, maybe in England, maybe even somewhere else?

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
I think that this time Tal really has a chance. I'm sure that Moyes won't let him waste, he will either play him or let him go.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I think that if Mr.Moyes even gave Tal a chance, then it should be something worth noting for. I think that Moyes was happy with the framework Idan presented, thus he has let him be on the team. :) Hopefully he will use him to his capability and prove why Idan is a worthy soccer player for a team like Everton who should see themselves in 2 or 4th place and not 10 or 12th!!!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Difficult decision, because nobody promises Tal a contract elsewhere, but I would say Tal should move because Everton are loaded with midfielder as it is...

·
Registered
258 Posts
If Moyes gives Idan a chance really, or If there is not an offer which is good for Idan, he should remain and he should fight in his position.

It may become stimulation if Eyal and Gershon(If transferring to Premiere) play an active part.;)

I think that he has the ability enough accepted in Premiere. But He isn't getting the time which proves ability.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Just for the record, i do want Idan to be a good player. I think that if Moyes give him another short than its all worth it. :) Maybe he will do better, maybe he will do worser, but its all up to him!

Good luck!

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Raanan said:
According to Yedioth, Everton manager David Moyes has indicated that he is interested in giving Tal a first team run next season. The reason that Tal didn't play in Everton's last few games has to do with his hamstring injury which he is yet to recover from. If Tal will stay with Everton it'll be his 3rd year with the club, what do you guys think? I personally wouldn't mind if he really got his chance but I believe staying with a club that practically ignored your existance for a year is a a big risk...
Why he will play next season if they didn't needed him this season?

Who is playing in Tal's position in Everton?

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
There's a different coach Atar, Smith didn't let him play for reasons that we don't know although Everton didn't do good.

Next season he might finally get the chance he deserves.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Hrevivo said:
There's a different coach Atar, Smith didn't let him play for reasons that we don't know although Everton didn't do good.

Next season he might finally get the chance he deserves.
Let's hope so.

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
i know that idan tal is very unhappy in everton. but he has many qualities and he has many chances at everton because he also
scored a goal in the last season. (i think he had brain operation)???

In spite of this, kol tuv idan

EL EL YISRAEL:D

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
2 goals is pretty good considering the ridiculous time Idan has been getting. But no one can dismiss his good foot work. None the less, everton is built on the foundation to amount to goals. History will have it that Everton had many wins against others with some scores such as 8-1 or 12-3 :) Thats the Everton signature.

Nonetheless, they would indeed need his presence there. He has 2 choices as we know, so we need to give Idan it!

Brain operation!?!?!?!? :) I think he had a knee or groin operation! If groin is what you said, shouldn't that 'area' of the body be known as the little 'head' :mute: :skull:

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
You're probably referring to the old days of Everton. Everton today is nowhere near getting those kind of results (which were much more common in the past anyway), and if they score 5 goals in a game, it is likely that the opponent have scored at least 4.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
They had some pretty good times back in the 1994/1995 season? :) they went pretty far, no?? :)

They can manage a good game for sure. I recalled some games that they beat there opponenents 7-0!! :) Everton had a reputation for these kinda [email protected]!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Reputation I never heard of. In England's history of football you've had many high results, not just Everton.

I don't recall how Everton did in 94/95, but what I do recall is that they didn't play in a European Cup since the Premier League started (91/92 I think), unless I forgot some season.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
If you reaccount the 1995 FA CUP than the last two finalist for that tournament were Everton and Derby County i belive! Im fully sure that Everton was part of it, but as for Derby, im not sure. It could have been Conventry.....i forget... :(

As for Everton, they aren't the best team. But they still manage it. Im not suggesting that they are like Chelsea or Liverpool...but they do play good football and have a rich game. Most notably the good years for them were in the 1960's and early 70's. 80's were so-so to them. I think they got relegated for 3 years between 1984 and 1987?!?!?!

But im proud that Idan has the chance to play at a team like this, and im well aware that the reason Mr. Moye's chose to keep him and not let him go was because of his talent. This is something that Idan Tal has and perhaps has intrest the coach indeed. Maybe even so that the fired coach may have gotten fired due to Idan not playing...who knows!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Some good news for Idan:

Everton released Jesper Blomqvist, and manager Moyes stated the names of 4 players that will play next season in the left midfield, including Idan Tal's name. So we do know that Tal is in Moyes plans for next season.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
The thing i like with Everton's new manager is that there is many signs in which he likes Idan playing. The guy has talent, everyone knows. Maybe he was very impressed by the goal Tal made back against Germany, who knows???

But for what i know, he is giving him a chance. something the old coach didn't do! :)

So this is good news for Idan tal indeed!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts