Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Take your pick....:)

:shades: :cool::stuckup: :devil:

VAI VAMPIRONE!!!!!:devil::stuckup:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
818 Posts
We already have the one on the left coming this summer. Don't we?

·
Registered
43,408 Posts
honestly, after I saw Gilla goal on sunday and I see how much we struggle scoring when Sheva is out (we do, we still score goals, but our striker force is not even close to our name) - I WANT GILLA !!!

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
anyone but me look at gila and do a double take thinking it was sheva

this season with his died harido they look like twins

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Lav said:

true. i had the same feeling.

hopefully there will be more resemblance the future

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
acdc81 said:
true. i had the same feeling.

hopefully there will be more resemblance the future

i thought payman was wanting to trade sheva till i looked closer and noticed the BARELY evident differences...

·
Registered
818 Posts
Yeah he does bare a close resemblance to Sheva, except that Sheva doesn't have as much facial hair as Gilla.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I would take Gilardino he has his best years ahead of him and he is as good as Sheva and perhaps even slightly better with all the flicks that he has though his shos from a distance are not as good as Sheva's. Besides you are not going to get Ronaldinho.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Zangari_Italia said:
he is as good as Sheva and perhaps even slightly better with all the flicks that he has though his shos from a distance are not as good as Sheva's.

:nono:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Lav said:

Me too. At first I thought it was the next years Milan-attack: Sheva and Ronaldinho. So I didn't bother to look much at "Sheva" then I read here that he is coming and I was like Wtf?!?!. So many similarities with Sheva and Gila in that picture :)

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Lav said:

I only agree with him in one point; He has more flicks. Things he does sometimes and succeds in them just blow my mind out. Like the goal against Inter this year, the goal against Roma last year, simply art :star: . However Shev is always Sheva!

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
San Siro said:
:shades: :cool::stuckup: :devil:

VAI VAMPIRONE!!!!!:devil::stuckup:

Cheers.;)
so who's body is it? I would wager Ronaldinho have borrowed Seedorfs body ;)

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Lav my sentiments are pretty much Vadrins and either way they both perform at such a high level that the difference is very slight and Gilardino does have a lot more flicks than Shevchenko, but as I said I think Sheva's shooting ability at a distanst is better. But as a box predetor I'm going to say Gilardino, but again so very close.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
bono said:
honestly, after I saw Gilla goal on sunday and I see how much we struggle scoring when Sheva is out (we do, we still score goals, but our striker force is not even close to our name) - I WANT GILLA !!!
:cool: :thumbsup: :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts