Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we've hit top and we're sky high and the feeling is Sensational to say the least,but we have to keep our feet on the ground.we're well aware of the Great teams that roma and Juve are and one slip up can be very costly just like we've found out.
We're going to go down to the wire I feel with one of the tightest title races in years,So there are going to be so many twist's and turns until the final day.
I'm thrilled like never before and feel we've come such along way but one main factor we have to be careful of is over confidence.We have an extroardinary group of players and Individuals at Milan, who can take us a very long way,And cliches are cliches and we've all heard of one game at a time and we're milan of course.
But we have to stay calm and remember"Lottiamo insieme e realizziamo un sogno"."Caro Milan siamo sempre con voi";)

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
In the last rounds, I don't think it will be so close as the previous years.
One team of Roma, Juve or Milan will keep going like the first half of the season while the two others will continue strong but just not like the unstoppable machine all three were in the first half.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank's i feel we just need to keep a level head,We have so much going on until the end of the season.And it's easy to see how we can get carried away with things.;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts