Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of good young players in the french league this season and Taiwo has been very good for Marseille the young left back how good do you guys think he can be.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
got a wicked left shot i can tell you that much..seen him play for nigeria for that under 20 world cup and he was brilliant along with obi mikel

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Aye when I've seen him play, his fierce strikes most definitely caught my eye. Looks a powerful player. He could well become a big asset.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I see him every month on french tv.
So, he's strong, powerfull, quick and play without scare.
And his shoot are powerfull than roberto carlos.
That's the good point.

But the bad points are many.
1-Tacticaly not very good(his positionning on the field is sometime surprising)
2-Sometime he's like a mad dog, not very concentrate.
3-make some strange mistake , due certainly to his young age.

In fact, offensivily he's very good, but in many time he forgot to defend.

Excuse me , my english is :thmbdown:

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
deklong said:
I see him every month on french tv.
So, he's strong, powerfull, quick and play without scare.
And his shoot are powerfull than roberto carlos.
That's the good point.

But the bad points are many.
1-Tacticaly not very good(his positionning on the field is sometime surprising)
2-Sometime he's like a mad dog, not very concentrate.
3-make some strange mistake , due certainly to his young age.

In fact, offensivily he's very good, but in many time he forgot to defend.

Excuse me , my english is :thmbdown:
No need to apologize for your English, what you wrote is perfectly understandable.

So do you think he can make it at an elite level, playing for a big European club?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Taiwo is a superb prospect (voted 3rd best player in the World Youth Cup last summer behind Messi and Obi Mikel). His thunderous left foot is reminiscent to Bobby Carlos (not saying he's at that level already). Indeed Inter seemed to be very interested with Oba Martins allegedly recommending the lad to Moratti during the Cup of Nations. Juve allegedly have also tracked him.

Although Inter have sealed Maxwell for next season, Taiwo maybe a wiser option for the long run.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Dekalog said:
No need to apologize for your English, what you wrote is perfectly understandable.

So do you think he can make it at an elite level, playing for a big European club?
For me , the answer is in the coach of this big club.
He need a true teacher, some one which can to teach him how to replace, how to defend well, and how to manage his effort(activity).
With a wenger, or a rijjkard, no problem he can become a great player, very great player.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
deklong said:
For me , the answer is in the coach of this big club.
He need a true teacher, some one which can to teach him how to replace, how to defend well, and how to manage his effort(activity).
With a wenger, or a rijjkard, no problem he can become a great player, very great player.
Thanks for your answer.

So I guess that means since he needs good coaching, Real Madrid is not an option. :howler: :lala: :cool:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Dekalog said:
Thanks for your answer.

So I guess that means since he needs good coaching, Real Madrid is not an option. :howler: :lala: :cool:

Exactly :cool:

But arsenal, barca, liverpool, will be perfect.

So wait and see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts