Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Darth Maul
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Massimo Taibi has admitted that his short career at Manchester United is over, but his hopes of a move to Napoli may be scuppered by the price-tag on his head, and his salary demands.
United are said to be asking £4 million for their expensive misfit, who spent much of last season on loan with Reggina after making an horrendous error against Southampton, and Napoli are reluctant to match that asking price.

"My opinion is that my adventure at Old Trafford is over," admitted the Italian keeper. "I am 30 and I want to be important to the club where I play. I am sure I can do that, as I showed this year with Reggina.

"I could stay with Reggina again, but Manchester United asked for a good amount of money to sell me, and I doubt my actual club could spend 12-13 billion lira.

“The same could be said for Napoli, but I think they have more economical chances to take me. And, if the choice is left up to me, I'll move to Napoli, no doubt."

Napoli definitely want Taibi, and they are also keen on Chelsea's Gianfranco Zola, but it may transpire that United have to lower their valuation of the player, before a deal can be agreed.

------------------
Glory Glory MAN UTD
My MUFC Site : www.www.manutd.4ever.cc
My E-Mail : [email protected]

D

·
0 Posts
Man Utd are being greedy. They should just put Taibi out of his Man Utd casreer misery, and sell him so he can forget all about it and start a whole new adventure with Napoli.

Man Utd should really be focusing now as what's going to happen with Bosnich, will he settle for reserve?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts