What do you think? Standard 4-4-2, with two holding midfielders in the middle, or will Sven try something bold?
ehh, perhaps Italy MAY get 10 behind the ball and 1 infront of the ball....his name is MONTELLA. He likes it there.Russell said:Oh and Italia what do Italy do ?
1. Get all 11 players behind the ball defending.
If that was the case (and it isnt) we wouldnt even qualify for the worldcup let alone be in one. Now take your superior italian tatics somewhere else.-4-2 is Svens trademark.
1. Pass the ball to Beckham and cross it into Owen's path.
2. Pass the ball to Beckham and cross it into Heskey's path.
3. Pass the ball to Beckahm and let Beckham do a La-Coruna.
4. Dive and Beckham take the free kick.
5. Look at Beckham when the other side score.