Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we all know JUVE are building a new midfield with likes of nedved ,zambrotta,brighi,doni,maresca...well creative midfielders...
but what about tachinnardi do u think he can fit in next years midfield..because seriously tachinnardi is a brave midfielder...but this season has been a big blow to him..not being able to play all the games coz lippi prefers davids and conte over him.
i hope tachinnardi stays on one condition to improve himself coz if he doesnt am sure he'll be traded...but lets hope we can see the real tachinnardi next seaon if he stays:fero:

FORZA JUVE!!!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
STAY

I think he should, just because he play suck this year. It doesn't mean, it's going to be that way, in the next year.
And beside, when you look behind, he has done enough, both for the team and the NT.
:) :)
He's a great player, and I think Juve should change their habit, you know.. :( sell the player if they play bad without looking behind, when they'd giving the contribution to Juve.
Enough of ex player Juve who became Juve hater in this universe, there's too much of them..
:depress:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Tacch is out.

If we're really bringing Doni, Baiocco, and Brighi into the squad next year, and it seems like we are, there will be no room for Tacchinardi. With Davids, Baiocco, Brighi, and Tudor, we will have plenty of defensive midfielders (or at least enough people who can fill that role), and it would make much more sense to get a decent fee for Tacch, which in turn we can use to get a back-up attacking option in midfield like Morfeo or Nakata.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
he is the type of player who is one dimensional and only fits in certain types of formations. Lippi's formation and tactics, dont suit him at all.

i think that if a midfielder was to leave, he should be the one before davids.

plus we have maresca, brighi, Baiocco all in the team, including zambro, neddy, doni and davids. tha is a lot of players and i think tacchinardi wouldnt be needed.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Yes...

I agree with CaptainFire and CUG,

However, I am not sure if Lippi does :depress:.

I am convinced that he prefers Tach to Davids, and I cannot understand why. It would be a crime to sell Davids and to
keep Tach, but somehow I wouldn't be surprised - maybe it's
that Italian coaches have more faith in Italian players.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think that Tacchinardi should stay. He didn't have a great season this year but he is so loyal to this club and should not be thrown away. He is a good player and I rate him.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
I would sell Tacchinardi. He has clearly been our biggest weakness in midfield. If Juve play 4-4-2 next season, it won't work with Tacch and Davids in the middle with Zambo on the right. In that case you would need a Ljunberg on the right because Tacch cannot attack for sh*t.

·
Registered
429 Posts
What if LIPPI went with a 3-4-1-2 formation like in the zidane era.

buffon

thuram - montero - tudor

zambrotta - tacchinardi - davids - nedved

doni

del piero - trezeguet

This would be juve's optimal formation. thuram would be happier in a three man defence. he is one of the best defenders in the game and should be used for the benefit of your team. doni would be the zidane of the midfield. he would be the creator behind del piero and trezeguet.

as for the tacchinardi issue. i really rate him highly. he is such a loyal player and has proven his worth in the past. one bad year doesnt constitute selling a player... well it shouldnt anyway.

as for tacchinardi's role - him and davids would have purely defensive duties and what a pairing that would be. nedved and zambrotta attcking on the wings, and doni supplying the frontmen.

Very strong team i'd say...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts