2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WEDNESDAY!!!!
WEDNESDAY!!!!
WEDNESDAY!!!!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
I'm kinda afraid of this game, it's very tough to beat a team 3 times in the same season no matter what because teams make adjustments, we've also been playing what it seems to be every 3 days, let's hope that JJ changes up the tactics so that they don't know what to expect. Wouldnt mind seeing Airton giving Javi some well needed rest as well as Jara and Cardozo or Kardec up front.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Last time JJ made changes before a big game we got pumped!

These games every three days is starting to take its toll on the players.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I'm kinda afraid of this game, it's very tough to beat a team 3 times in the same season no matter what because teams make adjustments, we've also been playing what it seems to be every 3 days, let's hope that JJ changes up the tactics so that they don't know what to expect. Wouldnt mind seeing Airton giving Javi some well needed rest as well as Jara and Cardozo or Kardec up front.
This is why it'll be important to score first and early - they're playing with very little beyond pride now. If you let them believe, you'll have a motivated team through out. If, however, you dash their hopes early, some of their player will concede emotionally and things will get a lot easier.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
This is why it'll be important to score first and early - they're playing with very little beyond pride now. If you let them believe, you'll have a motivated team through out. If, however, you dash their hopes early, some of their player will concede emotionally and things will get a lot easier.
to me it's a catch 22, either give other players some playing time and starters much needed rest or come out and try to put the game away.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I'm sure you'll hammer them. 3-0 or something like that.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
What time is the game?

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
21:45 CET. The game starts in a little less than four hours.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I'm not overconfident towards this game to be honest, our side might be focused more on the other three competitions they still have a chance to win, whereas this game is Sportings one and only chance to make something of yet another horrid season. It is at least a dangerous constellation for us.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Roberto

Maxi Luisão Sidnei Coentrão

Javi Garcia

Sálvio Carlos Martins Aimar

Jara Cardozo

this would be my team.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts