Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter Milan 32 19 4 9 66
Juventus 32 18 3 11 65
AS Roma 32 17 2 13 64
Chievo Verono 32 13 7 12 51
Lazio 32 13 8 11 50

We're so close to the fourth spot.. cannot imagine that !!!

Those 2 result (Chieve-Inter, mIlan-Roma) were very benefit us !!!! Forza Lazio !!!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
This day was incredible....if it weren't for that damn Cossato the day would've been perfect! Could you immagine if Inter had won?
roma would be at -4, we would be on the 4th spot together with chievo....

Anyway....next week is very important:

Bologna-Lazio
Roma-Chievo

·
Registered
18 Posts
you know what occurs to me? when things go wrong at lazio, they don't really go wrong, we only are 7th up to 4th... when things go wrong at fiorentina or fortuna sittard (netherlands) things go really wrong!!!

but..

LET'S GO LAZIO!! I HAVE A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THIS!!!

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
I HAVE A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THIS!!!
So do I my friend....so do I:proud:
Nezt week's game is a 6-pointer. We win and Bologna is out of the race for 4th spot for good and vice versa......
Forza Lazio!!!:happy:
Roma....come on...beat Chievo:fero: If you can't, I will revert to my opinion that I always held, that you are a mediocre team:mad:;)

·
Registered
518 Posts
That's finally inevitably happened, just like what I predicted month ago.

I hope all will be done in the 37th. round, Roma draw, Inter and Lazio win, otherwise. we'll face a cruel choice !!!!!!!

utopia said:

Roma....come on...beat Chievo:fero: If you can't, I will revert to my opinion that I always held, that you are a mediocre team:mad:;)
We have a even better chance, isn't it ??????????

·
Registered
672 Posts
Yeah I hope everything will work out as splendid as last sunday!
LAZIO WIN
Roma-Chievo: X
Juve win
Inter win
and milan.....WHATEVER ;)

That way we'll be on the 4th spot, Roma will be out of the scudetto clash, and we'll be able to play against Inter without having to lose! (and since I'm going to Rome for Lazio-Inter it would be nicer if I could support FOR lazio ofcourse ;))

·
Registered
109 Posts
What IF Roma LOSES to Chievo and then Chievo beats Atalanta at the Bentegodi on the last game?

Chievo would finish 4th and get the very desireble CL spot.

That COULD happen and it would be Chievo who would finish 4th, not Milan, not Lazio and not Bologna even if they all win all their remaining games.

Chievo is on the driving seat right now......

·
Registered
518 Posts
Juventino2002 said:
What IF Roma LOSES to Chievo and then Chievo beats Atalanta at the Bentegodi on the last game?

If we destined can not crash into Europe, we don't care anything else except Roma lose the league.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Juventino2002 said:

Chievo would finish 4th and get the very desireble CL spot.

That COULD happen and it would be Chievo who would finish 4th, not Milan, not Lazio and not Bologna even if they all win all their remaining games.

Imagine this..what if Inter really becomes Scudetto(This could be likely to happen), then juve will make a fine hattrick, finish no 2 for three years in a row.
1999-2000 Lazio no 1, juve no 2
2000-2001 rioma no 1, juve no 2
2001-2002 X no 1, X no 2 (My dear juventino, u better pray every night;) )

Wooowww.........if i'm not mistaken my grandmother told me that no 2 is a looser, is it true?...yeah it's truee:tongue: :D :D ;)

·
Registered
324 Posts
if u promise to beat inter last match,i will pray for lazioto be in cl:D ,but u know guys when i saw chievos match against inter.
they really desrved to play in cl next season.so u gotta win these two games especially inter match;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
endranesta said:

Wooowww.........if i'm not mistaken my grandmother told me that no 2 is a looser, is it true?...yeah it's truee:tongue: :D :D ;)
If number 2 is a looser then what is number 5??? A great looser? :smileani:

Beat Inter on the last day and give the scudetto to Juve, alright?:D ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Lazindo01 said:
I don't care which one, juve or inter, as long as it's not roma ... ;)
Dont worry, Roma won't win the scudetto, they are third and have 0% chances of winning the scudetto:D

Juve can win it if Lazio do us a HUGE favor by beating or at least drawing Inter:cool:

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For the for Lazio, they'll do everything... as usual Serie A is so decisive in the last 3 or 4 games ... not like other leagues ...

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Juventino2002 said:
If number 2 is a looser then what is number 5??? A great looser? :smileani:

Beat Inter on the last day and give the scudetto to Juve, alright?:D ;)
it's more painful to be number 2 rather than number 5, c'mon u gotta admit it. :D

Lazindo, now i don't think that roma's chance is a big as it was. i suppose it's between inter or juve, so don't worry;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts