Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Benfica-squad for this evening's match:

Guarda-redes: Moreira e Quim.

Defesas: Miguel, Luisão, André Luís, Ricardo Rocha, Fyssas, João Pereira e Dos Santos.

Médios: Manuel Fernandes, Simão, Nuno Assis, Geovanni, Bruno Aguiar e Petit.

Avançados: Nuno Gomes, Karadas, Mantorras e Delibasic.

---

Yesterday's semifinal:

Vitoria Setubal - Boavista Porto 2:1

---

I do not expect Trapattoni to play his first line-up against our opponent from 2nd division today. I think we will for example see the likes of Moreira and João Pereira from the start. Yet we shouldn't underestimate Estrela Amadora, but IMO we stand a good chance to reach the final and hopefully win the cup in Jamor again this season.
Força Benfica!

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Benfica has to win today. There will be no excuse for a lose... We must retain the Taca.

·
Administrator
25,465 Posts
we will win, we wont lose against anyone, right until the end of the season its gonna be win, win, win:D

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
soooo boring :eek: ;)

However, 3:0 win for Benfica. Goals were scored by Nuno Gomes, Nuno Assis and again Nuno Gomes. Moreira had a few good saves. Andre Luis made his debut and appears to me to be a good one (as far as one can rate this from such a game).
I was all but impressed by the game itself, still satisfied with the result.
Força Benfica ... Setubal still to come!

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Congratulations... you finally beat a team without super help from the reff or pks to save ya. :p

Just kidding... maybe... :D

Should be an interesting final; the way things are this season it could go either way.

·
Administrator
25,465 Posts
i realised we were going for an easy win by the time i saw us playing slow, slower and motionless:D

though i must confess that in the 2nd half when we accelerated i did fear estrela might do a comeback :eek::

against setubal we will win, win, win:D

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Beating Estrela was abn after thought. Setubal will be tougher, but playing at Jamor is essentially playing home.

Good game by Giovanni, Nuno and miguel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts