Group A:
FC Kärnten
DSV Leoben
SV Kapfenberg

Group B:
GAK
Sturm
Red-Zac

So who'll play for GAK, Martin? Is Lechner in the squad? And last but not least important, how was Botz earlier today? ;)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
From the first team: Schranz, Pogatetz, Standfest, Amerhauser, Bazina, Muratovic, Dollinger, Akwuegbu
+ some youngsters (Pirker and Sencar, I guess)

Maybe Lechner plays for KSV where he will be as a Kooperationsspieler until summer.

Off topic: As exciting as every monday. ;) First of all half an hour of "discussion" about the pre-christmas "show" where some of the 70+ students almost started a row. :tongue: Then a part called "theory" which was more or less a repetition of what he has said the last months. I went home 20 minutes early. Next week: repetition. ;)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Btw, is Red Zac about repetition too, a.k.a still sucking from the team formerly known as Untersiebenbrunn and Lustenau only, or do they reinvent the squad for the different locations?

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In Linz they had "Blocks" from Wörgl and Tirol. No idea about Graz.
Only teams left would be FC Lustenau and BSV Juniors, so they might be it.

arantes said:
Off topic: As exciting as every monday. ;) First of all half an hour of "discussion" about the pre-christmas "show" where some of the 70+ students almost started a row. :tongue: Then a part called "theory" which was more or less a repetition of what he has said the last months. I went home 20 minutes early. Next week: repetition. ;)
Next week will be the most "important" anyways, at least it was like that one year ago. He'll go through the whole reader, tell which theories might be essential for the exams, etc...

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
arantes said:
Oh what a great event - the "right" winners everywhere... :yuck:
Yeah, what a coincidence. :D

But apart from the home teams winning their respective tournaments and therefore satisfying the biggest fangroups, the indoor cup is dead when it comes to organisation. Funny how they are thinking about exporting the whole idea to Germany, well, on the other hand, they're even more stupid than us, they might actually like that "und jetzt alle die hände in die höh"-bullshit.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
There must be some people liking it in Austria, too, I guess. It's not the "real" football-fans, but who cares? Kids are more interesting for advertisements anyway...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts