1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bayern Munich v Borussia Dortmund
Signal-Iduna Park
8.30 pm (local time)

So apparently Bayern are full-strenght and maybe Borowski will start since Zé is absent. Most likely van Bommel will be captain.

Probable line-up:

Rensing - Lahm, van Buyten (Lucio), Demichelis, Sagnol - van Bommel, Borowski - Kroos, Schweinsteiger - Podolski, Ngwenya

Let's see who really starts, this is a prediction based on what players have trained more.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Is Klinsman serious? He is turning Bayern into his own test ground. We are 0:2 down and I can't see a single good play. What is funny too is that he replaced Toni and Klose with Poldi and his friend!!!! He brought his bunch from the States to give them a job at Bayern.

Besides, this team has no defensive midfielder. Bommel is no defensive midfielder. Lell as a left midfielder? Give me a break.

Welcome to Jurgen's Era...

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Clueless..

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We sucked and Klinsmann was clueless. First half we were pathetic, Lell was awfull on defense and Toni and Klose shouldn't even had played.

Second half with Kroos and Poldi, FCB level grew a bit, but not so much. On Ngwyena, I rather have 3 strikers only in the squad than have a 4th one that is him. Also, Rensing didn't showed security.

This of course was just a "friendly" match and shouldn't be too important to take into consideration, but still we had at least 6 starters today that played awfull; Schweinsteiger, van Bommel, Rensing, Klose, Toni and Sagnol. On the other hand Lucio and Demichelis were not that bad, but were not good either.

I still have hope that we will play much better when Ribery, Lahm and Zé Roberto all return and the players that I mentioned re-capture their best form. I only deeply worried about Rensing's sense of security in his goalkeaper area.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Borussia Dortmund - FC Bayern 2:1 (2:0)

Borussia Dortmund

Wedenfeller - Rukavina, Hummels, Subotic, Dede - Blaszczkowski (61. Kruska), Kehl, Hajnal (61. Federico), Buckley (46. Kringe) - Valdez (71. Klimovicz), Petric (86. Sadrijaj)

FC Bayern

Rensing - Sagnol, (46. Van Buyten) Lucio, Demichelis, Lell - Altintop (71. Ekici), Van Bommel, Borowski (46. Ottl), Schweinsteiger (46. Kroos)- Klose (46. Podolsli), Toni (46. Ngwenya)

Ersatz: Kraft

Schiedsrichter: Thorsten Kinhöfer (Herne)
Zuschauer: 47,100

Goals:
1:0 Blaszczkowski
2:0 Hajnal
2:1 Ekici

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Some people should rather shut up than even write something they know nothing off. If any of you guys thinks I am talking about you then you should go and check on your sources and maybe you find out how wrong you are. And just one more thing, I am talking about more than one person in here...

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Not good at all. :thmbdown:

It's very early days, but Klinsman's moto is to get every player to improve.

Well every player seems to be worse than last season from that performance.

I like Klinsman's philosophy and thinking, but his ideas with the NT took a long string of friendlies to finally produce the intended result. He doesn't have that luxury at Bayern.

Given there are a lot of players from the NT at bayern, I thought this ramp up period would be drastically reduced. Doesn't look like it though.

The first game is only a couple of weeks away and this team doesn't look prepared at all !

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Honestly guys, you are all interpreting way too much into a meaningless friendly. It was clear that Klinsmann would rotate. When else but in a friendly can he try a 3-5-2???

Especially with only 3-4 friendlies left at all before the season starts...

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good point Frank. I think the best preseason match will be against Inter when the team comes back from Japan.

And actually, as I said before, Klinsmann fitness team is working out. We saw a Bayern with no trained-players in the 1st half that were dominated by Dortmund and lost 2-0.

On the second half with a new formation and the reserve players, who all have all ready taken part on the new Klinsmann fitness program; we played good football considering everything. Bayern's goal was a true team work and Eciki was alone when he scored that goal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts