Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To go along with F.a.e.o.a.s.f, I feel it is best to create T.H.A.S. - Thierry Henry Appreciation Society.

T.H.A.S. is a non-profit organisation that works tirelessly in appreciating the brilliant talents of one Thierry Daniel Henry, as opposed to bashing him like 99% of this forum do because their own club and players are about as good as 11 Franny Jeffers'.

Join T.H.A.S. today to truly appreciate the talents of Henry, as opposed to being a jealous and envious little ****head :shades:

·
Registered
604 Posts
henry best player in the world :jester:

forget about the chocking , cause everyone knows thats not true i forgot he always scores against manchester united and chelsea ....countlessly scored against italien teams and lots of goal when arsenal needed it

makes me wonder ...how some gimps/geeks/gayboys can make threads such as del piero or henry etc

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Personally I'd rather have Didier Drogba but that Henry fellow is ok. :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
398 Posts
I honestly believe that this 'choker' argument is fast becoming a cliche on this forum. It is a word used by envious cretins. It is almost as if Serie A fans feel the need to call Titi a choker to be accepted in that community. It is also wrong, because Henry has performed well and poorly in big games. I struggle to think of any strikers who perform consistently in the big games. Thierry also gives 100%. May he be praised, and rightfully so...

·
Registered
886 Posts
The thing is that because TH14 doesn't dominate games against Chelsea, ManU and the big CL games etc the same way he does against Norwich and Crystal Palace people say he bottles it in big games. Scoring a goal or 2 and working his socks off for his team both defensively and in attack doesn't seem to be enough for some people.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
What people also forget is the amount of goals he creates, the man has led the PL in assists the last two season and this year could make it three.

As for the CL only Henry over the last five seasons has had to do without his favored partner every away game due to a fear of flying.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
I love the way he heads the ball. He is up there with Maradona, Pele etc :star:

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
zonetatious said:
I honestly believe that this 'choker' argument is fast becoming a cliche on this forum. It is a word used by envious cretins. It is almost as if Serie A fans feel the need to call Titi a choker to be accepted in that community. It is also wrong, because Henry has performed well and poorly in big games. I struggle to think of any strikers who perform consistently in the big games. Thierry also gives 100%. May he be praised, and rightfully so...
No I think the choker agruement comes from his poor international form, and his dissapearence in games like Chelsea in the CL, or ManU in the FA Cup (both last though)

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Thierry is pure class! :star: :thumbsup:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
No I think the choker agruement comes from his poor international form, and his dissapearence in games like Chelsea in the CL, or ManU in the FA Cup (both last though)
just buy into the myth, he only played the last 30 minutes v Utd, the team disappeared against Chelsea, 1st half he was playing well.

btw........

He is literally MESMERIC !!!! :proud:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
In light of yet another TH14 bashing contest beginning in the World Football forum, we need to show our solidarity (again :rollani: ) and get behind the greatman, the genius, the king of speed, our new captain, Thierry Henry. :proud:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Where do i sign up!!!!

Best Athlete in the World..people think im a lil obssesed but its ok its HENRY!!

·
Registered
877 Posts
today i waz playing footy wit a bunch of guys and i was wearing my henry jersey. a stupid barca fan (or should i say ronnie fan) yelled one of the most stupid comment about of henry i've heard in a while, he said 'henry is gay, he's married to a model to cover it up'.

i laughed and next time i had the ball i pulled a couple of moves on him and told him 'that waz for henry'.

beutiful:)

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Inspiration as a man, and as a player. One of a kind.

Hehe, Barcelona fans think they have a great man in Ronaldinho, but the just got a horse.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts