Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are playing against Uruguay tomorrow at 20.30 in the Ruhrstadion in Bochum, Germany. This will be our 2nd of 3 warm up games before the EC.

Apparently this will be our starting lineup:

.................Volkan

Hamit..Gökhan Zan..Emre Güngör..... Hakan Balta

Kazim.........Aurelio.....Emre.........Arda

............. Nihat.....Tuncay

It is a lot closer to the starting lineup we are going to use at the EC than what we saw in the Slovakia match.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
We are playing against Uruguay tomorrow at 20.30 in the Ruhrstadion in Bochum, Germany. This will be our 2nd of 3 warm up games before the EC.

.................Volkan

It is a lot closer to the starting lineup we are going to use at the EC than what we saw in the Slovakia match.
i like that pair in the back

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
It's refreshingly different.... don't know how useful it'll be, but that's what friendlies are for.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts

.................Volkan

I think the starting 11 for the first match at Euro will be very close to this.
Probably Servet instead of Emre.G.
Gokdeniz instead of Kazim is possible as well.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I expect a lot of hussle from some players, this will be their last chance to impress before the squad gets cut down.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
we win the first game draw against switzerland and also czech.

Turkiye WILL make it past the group stage, the problem with Turkiye isn't performing in these tourny's, but more so making it in... I expect big things, nothing else.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
i'm really looking forward to tonights match. i wonder if forlan is going to play? would be nice to see how our defence copes with him.

·
*the drum drum*
42,895 Posts
Paper talk.

TÜRKİYE
Volkan
Hamit
Gökhan Zan
Emre Aşık
Hakan Balta
Kazım
Aurelio
Emre (Yıldıray)
Arda
Tuncay
Semih

URUGUAY
Carini
Godin
Caceres
Silva
Arismendi
Gargona
Pereira
Rodriguez
Suarez
Forlan
Cavani

Stat:
Ruhrstadion
Yayın:
TRT 1
Saat:
Hakemler:
Florian Meyer
Thomas Frank
Dirk Magenberg

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
I think thats about our EK 11 except for Semih.(Nihat)

Our midfield looks great, I'm expecting alot from Kazim as he performs well in big games. Its just that he cant keep his game up for 90 minutes. Arda speaks for itsselve, Aurelio's always been decent-good and Im sure Emre will play a good tournament too. He needs a good EC for his carreer.

Also good to see Tuncay as a 2nd forward. Thats his best spot.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Kazim - Semih - Emre Asik....

Is this their last chance to stay, or did they already secure the place in front of Topal - Mevlut - Gungor? I hope not.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Kazim - Semih - Emre Asik....

Is this their last chance to stay, or did they already secure the place in front of Topal - Mevlut - Gungor? I hope not.
Who the **** is Mevlut compared to Semih. Surely you don't think he's better do you?

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Wow how did Yildiray miss that?? nice pass from Arda

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Who the **** is Mevlut compared to Semih. Surely you don't think he's better do you?
I think Semih is better, but I'm not sure about Gungor - Asik and Topal - Kazim duo.. I hope Gungor and Topal stay.. along with Semih... :)

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Suarez dived and won the penalty and scored off it. 1-1

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
I don't know who we brought from US to help us with endurance, because all we do is watch... I mean, we just stand and do nothing... some players don't even walk... I started to watch the game after first 10 minutes and we are def playing like crap. No midfield connection, Basturk - Hamit - Arda - Nihat no where to be found...

Kazim is also playing like crap. Well... everyone is playing like crap...
We should run more!!!! And Stick to 4-4-2...

1 - 20 of 123 Posts