Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
I hope GS wins......imagine a Cup final between Fener and gala....;)

Atatürk stadium divided into two fan bases.....when was the last time we saw that in Türkiye?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Originally posted by CENGO

I hope GS wins......imagine a Cup final between Fener and gala....
That would be awesome. :thumbsup: I think Ataturk Stadium would be maxed out. It would be a great spectacle.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Not a good game....but Ayhan scored an awesome goal. The keeper shouldnt have been that far from his goal but Ayhan seeing this was brilliant!

Then GS cleared a ball from the goalline.....i predict that all gs fans will say it was never in...:D....and i agree....one inch more and it had been a goal. But as far as im concerned the ball was never entirely over the goaline.....!

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Imo it is ayhan.....he has been running a lot!

Do you want to hear who i think is the worst player as well...? :D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Well, he is a candidate but no.....it is Hasan Kabze....he looks totally lost out there.

Ribery's mistake is that he doesnt play simple.....he thinks he has to dribble every time he gets the ball. With that speed he should consider playing one touch footba´ll.....because he is a very fast player!

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Cengo said:
Well, he is a candidate but no.....it is Hasan Kabze....he looks totally lost out there.

Ribery's mistake is that he doesnt play simple.....he thinks he has to dribble every time he gets the ball. With that speed he should consider playing one touch footba´ll.....because he is a very fast player!
I agree. I also think that Ribery should lift some weights. As far as I remember he only weighs 63 kg, so he will easily get pushed off the ball.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Finally I get to watch a GS game (from the second half).

Very interested to see Ribery.

And what a nice kit, is it available to buy (not genuine fake :D)?

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Goodness! I thought Orhan was dying! What was that about!

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Looks like a Diyarbakir player sat on his head. And Orhan was lying there, his legs shaking and kicking.

Looks like he injured his neck and has been replaced by Sabri.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Dennis, can't you get a feed off the internet from Show TV?

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Mind you, the quality of the match is no better.

Hasan Sas on for Necati.

I see what you mean of Hasan Kabze.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
And he messes up again!

Great run by Ribery and Hasan K miskicks.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
It seems like Ribery just did something good and that Hasan Kabze missed a big chance.
The picture stopped so I don't know what happened other than that the commentator was shouting Ribery 5-6 times in a row. :D

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Ugur Ucar on for the poor Flavio C. I know someone called Ugur Ucar, does that make me good?? :D

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Manny said:
It seems like Ribery just did something good and that Hasan Kabze missed a big chance.
The picture stopped so I don't know what happened other than that the commentator was shouting Ribery 5-6 times in a row. :D

:D

Ribery ran down the wing and unchallenged played the ball square inside the Diyarbakir 18. Has had to side foot it in (4 yards from the goal) and missed the ball.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts