Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I agree with Daum (http://www.fanatik.com.tr/world_cup/haber.asp?PID=854&HID=9) we need to get motivated, work hard, get tight at the back, concentrate and try not to make mistakes. The China win and progression to the 2nd round is a great moral booster and (I hope) has restored unity, but the World Cup is really about to begin NOW!!!

Our goalscoring is looking healthy. I really want us to start every game with two strikers, Hakan and Ilhan! Hakan now has to start scoring, he's long overdue!!!

We'll miss Emre, Rüstü's got a hamstring injury, so he may not play and Okan's still out!

The winner of this game will go on to play the winner of Sweden - Senegal in the quarter-finals and then in the semi's there'll be either Denmark, England, Belgium or Brazil!!!

But we need to sort ourselves out quicktime!!!

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
It won't be easy at all, BUT definately not impossible. We should utilise our experience and not be overwhelmed by the home support. The boys have to get fit for this as Japan will work hard.

But I'm hopeful we can progress, these sort of teams (as with Senegal, S.Korea) started off well, but will fall soon. Now's the time for the Japanese (I hope!:) )

·
Registered
181 Posts
Without Emre and Okan, Japan will be the pressing team so we need to be calm. Here is my lineup for this game

_____________RUSTU_______________
FATIH_____BULENT____ALPAY____HAKAN
_________TUGAY______ERGUN________
UMIT_________YILDIRAY_________HASAN
______________HAKAN_______________

I can already hear you saying Hakan!!?? &#$^*
If we had EMRE I would say

______________RUSTU______________
FATIH____BULENT____-ALPAY____HAKAN
_______________EMRE______________
NIHAT_________YILDIRAY_______HASAN
_________ARIF_________ILHAN_______

You got the point???

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
I would like to see if there is some way Nihat or Muzzy Izzet could play, but I think that is unlikely:(

I think that we will go in underestimating the squad for Japan, and we will lose 2-1:depress:

But I certainly hope not

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
my line up

------------Rustu
-------Alpay----Bulent
Fatih-------------------Hakan U
------------Tugay
------Yildiray-----Ergun
Arif------------------------Hasan
------------Hakan S

the line up below is also acceptable for me

------------Rustu
-------Alpay----Bulent
Fatih-------------------Hakan U
------------Ergun
-----Muzzy------Yildiray
Nihat-------------------Hasan
-----------Hakan S

but i think braveheart:rolleyes: :tongue:Senol Gunes' line up will be like this...

-----------Rustu
-----------Umit O
--------Alpay---Bulent
Fatih------Tugay-----Hakan U
--------Yildiray--Ergun
--------------------Hasan
-------------Hakan

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Is Okan still out? thats bad with emre missing.

If he makes a 5 men defence again, i ll go crazy, as well as if he plays Umit Ozat...

I hope the line up will be like this...

-----------------rustu---------------

fatih--------alpay-------bulent-----------hakan unsal

----------------tugay-----------------

nihat-------yildiray----------ergun

hakan sukur---------------------hasan sas

I think he will put in Umit instead of Nihat there...umit is too ineffective..

I agree with radioman...the wc is strting now..

i really fear, we may be fooled by a comfortable win over the worst tea in the group
:rolleyes:

thats what happenned after the brazil game that we played decent, we saw how they played against costa rica...they may think they are superstars now...but we cannot loosen up...

we need to be tight at the back..we give way too many possesions, even to china...

yildiray better play good this time...he was only existent in brazil game then disappeared...

tugay is great but he needs to work harder, especially now that emre is out..we really need nihat because in emre's absence, we need to have someone working as hard as he does...

I dont know what to say about Hakan. He may not be getting the passes he needs but alkways blaming others for your own falilure wont get you anywhere..he needs to change something, I dont know what it is..he is a phucking striker and what good is he if he cant score???

I dont care if he doesnt get the service...make them get the service to you!! why do you always blame everyone in inter, parma, now here but see what you can change that they get the service to you or you change yourself to get it yoursel?? I am sick of his complaints..

and first thing he needs to learn is shut his mouth up..of course, they will never get the service to you now that you opened your goddam mouth again and announced publicly that you think they are playing games behind you again:rolleyes:

yes, PRAISE in public but CRITICIZE IN PRIVATE!

thats the first thing a professional needs to learn!

I think we need to get rid of him, but the sad thing is, there is no many to replace him..we need to get a good striker soon, otherwise, we wont get anywhere with mr. sukur and the games being played behind him.:rolleyes:

All we need is tighten up at the back and not play defensive..we are playing Japonya, we are a far better team than them, but the home advantage is indeed a bit scary...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
My line up:

_______________Rustu_______________

Fatih_______Alpay______Bulent____Hakan

_______________Tugay_______________

_________Umit D._______Ergun_________

_Okan(Nihat)__________________Hasan__

_______________ Ilhan________________

Screw Hakan Sukur. I defended that guy for a long time and now I agree with others. If I had to authority I would kick him out of the team. He is selfish and a bad player. He also causes bad things for his teammates. He brake the team down to who prays and who doesn't, that is so disgusting. That is why Yildiray has been taken out, he is in the group who doesn't pray. This is such a uncivilized move of Hakan sukur. He is already a bad player we all now that, but he is also stupid is hell.

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
[qoute]Originally posted by Carlito:...announced publicly that you think they are playing games behind you again[/quote]

1-I think i missed something..when did Hakan say all of those???I read similar things in Hurriyet(or Milliyet?) but then Hakan announced that he never said such words...

2-Take a look at www.matchstudy.com for game statistics;

Question:How many passes did Hakan receive from Yildiray?
-CostaRica Game: 0(Zero,SIFIR)
-China Game: 1 (One,BÝR)

Yildiray is an attacking midfielder and managed to give just ONE pass to main striker of the team in two matches...

He is selfish...
so other strikers must be something like selfish²...

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
InfamousPlayer2 said:
He also causes bad things for his teammates. He brake the team down to who prays and who doesn't, that is so disgusting. That is why Yildiray has been taken out, he is in the group who doesn't pray. This is such a uncivilized move of Hakan sukur.
who said that?give me source...sorry but looks like bull**** to me...

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
from Milliyet

?Hepimiz suçluyuz?
BASINDAN kendisi ile ilgili çýkan haberlere de tepki gösteren Þükür, "Takým olarak çok az pozisyon üretiyoruz. Bu doðru. Ama asla arkadaþlarýmý suçlamadým, pas alamadýðýmý söylemedim. Baþarýyý nasýl birlikte paylaþýyorsak, baþarýsýzlýkta da hepimiz suçluyuz. Ben eleþtirilerle büyüdüm, yapýcý olanlarýndan hep bir þeyler aldým. Artýk herkes iþini yapsýn. Önümüzde çok kritik bir Çin maçýnýn bulunduðu unutulmasýn" ifadelerini kullandý.

?Futbolu býrakmam?
FUTBOLU býrakmasýnýn söz konusu olmadýðýný da vurgulayan Hakan Þükür, "Aðzýmdan böyle bir þey kesinlikle çýkmadý. Öyle bir niyetim de asla yok. Allah?ýn izniyle, hoca istediði ve layýk olduðum sürece buradayým. Eleþtiri tabi ki olacak. Haksýz eleþtirilere üzüldüm, kýrýldým. Çünkü ülkem için çok þeyler yaptým. Bu kin, bu nefret niye? Ýnsanlarý hedef göstermek kadar kötü bir þey olabilir mi" açýklamasýný yaptý.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Kadri, apparently, he criticized all his teammates in a private trip but here he denies saying that. Well he can deny, but I honestly dont believe him, especially after what I saw in the paper headlining "Hakan Sukur medyanin karsisina gecti ve gozlerinin icine baka baka soylediklerini yalannladi."

I know medya bullsh*ts more than anyopne else, but noone would headline this. He must have said it. and I believe he did because he has been involved with this kind of crap so many times, he is always the one whinning behind people...

After these 2 years in europe, he never came out and sais, "ok...here is what i have done wrong etc..."

not once, not even once..

he always claimed they played games behind him to do this that etc...they may have, but would anyone do it if you were succesful? who wants a striker that cannot score?:confused:

Do you also know that now he is in conflict with the Parma board and techical staff? You may not because this is not in the media, but I spoke to a player manager who knowns about this. Do you know why he didnt play in Coppa Italia final?

He said he was injured, but he wasn't, he was protesting them because he was sidelined lately. Hilarious! I guess they are again playing games behind him.:rolleyes:

My point is Hakan should take a good look at himself in the mirror and instead of trying to change others, he should change himself. You cannot always blame those for your own failures and it is time Hakan realizes that and does something about it.

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
You may have some valid points Carlito,i can't say he is an angel but this "Hakan Sukur medyanin karsisina gecti ve gozlerinin icine baka baka soylediklerini yalanladi" bull*** is product of a [email protected]@rd who wants to be famous...just like "the pray conflict"...

BTW,it's not the most stupid rumor/news i've heard recently,last week Kazým Kanat(a football pundit:tongue: ) said it's Hakan Sukur who decide the line up and he doesn't want other strikers in the team because he wants to be the scorer of all goals of NT to be a hero...(cuma namazýna gitmedi diye kavga ettiði (!) Yýldýrayý hala ilk 11de oynattýðý halde kendine orta yapacak birini kadroya almamasý Hakanýn ne kadar geri zekalý olduðunu gösteriyor gibi bir sonuç çýkabilir burdan sanýrým)

I know medya bullsh*ts more than anyopne else, but noone would headline this.
I wouldn't be so sure about this...our media can do everything to increase circulation and Hakan Sukur news always make high rating....

---------------------------------------------
-Ocal ULUC'un köþeyazý'sýndan bir parça:
Bütün uðraþlara raðmen,Türk Milli Takýmý gruptan çýktý...
Ýþi "imam-cami-namaz-inanç-tarikat" ayrýmcýlýðýna kadar vardýrmak SOYLENIYOR diye haberler yazmak,hatta takým elbise giyen ve kravat takan teknik adamlarýmýzýn kýyafetlerini bile "hacý adaylarý gibiydiler,bir blazer bile giymemiþler" imalarýyla eleþtirmek,çýðýrýndan çýkan milli takým-medya iliþkilerinde,nerelerden medet umulduðunu çok iyi gösteriyordu!
---------------------------------------------

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
First and foremost; Hakan is not 'lone-striker' material. He needs a partner to take some of the responsibility. I prefer Ilhan, but think he & Arif may have a betteer understanding of each other.

It would just be perfect for this World Cup script if Hakan scores the winner tomorrow. For me personally, I will be upset if we lose; but proud that we a least got another first (second round). What will upset me is if we don't play with spirit and heart.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
It will be a super match.
Guys, I really respect Hakan, but must be substituted.
He is in a very bad form now, and totally useless. When Ilhan comes in he is always seen, but Hakan plays all 90 minutes and I can't understand whether he is on the pitch or he is on the bench. Shukurler olsun, commentator tells the line-up and only this way I find out that Hakan is in...
The presence of Hakan means absence of any striker. Ilhan should play from the first minute, and Gunes should no way substitute Yildiray during the game.
Whatever happens, guys!
IRELI TURKIYE!

TURKIYE AND ITALIA, BRING ME SOME BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS!:)

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Hope this is a good omen!

Kader maçýna uðurlu hakem

Dünya Kupasý 2. turunda Japonya ile oynayacaðýmýz tarihi karþýlaþmayý Ýtalyan hakem Pierluigi Collina yönetecek. Collina'nýn yardýmcýlýklarýný Pier Wierbozski (Polonya) ve Paul Smith (Y.Zelanda) yapacak.

Baþkanlýðýný Þenes Erzik'in yaptýðý FIFA Hakem Komitesi, her iki takým için de 'ya tamam, ya devam' niteliði taþýyan karþýlaþmanýn hakemini, normalden tam 3 saat fazla süren, tartýþmalý bir toplantý sonucunda belirledi. Bu arada Ýtalyan RAI Televizyonu, FIFA'nýn, Brezilya maçýný hakem hatasý sonucu kaybeden Türkiye'nin maçýna dünyanýn en iyi hakemini verdiðini belirtti. Türklere uðurlu gelmesiyle tanýnan Collina'nýn daha önce yönettiði maçlarda milli takýmlarýmýz ve kulüp takýmlarýmýz hiç kaybetmedi.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
HakanK Collináya guvenmek lazim deyil. Gerek oyuncular guclerine , ustaligina guvensinler.
Ireli Turkiye!

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
I am glad that Rustu will be healthy, but I hope he is in top form...otherwise our hopes of advancing past this match seem more and more unlikely:(

1 - 20 of 44 Posts