Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They don't play exactly the same role, as Robinho tends to go a bit wide often to do his stuff, but pretty similar anyway.

Who do you think is better?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Tevez is much of a bull and he will never stop running. Robinho is a better dribbler. At the moment Teves. He is much more stronger.

Tevez has a big scar under his chin. What is that:notlist:

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
I don't know, they are very different players.... Earlier last year I liked Tevez better. Right now, I think Robinho is playing better football.
Both have been disappointing in the U23 qualifiers...

·
Super Moderator
13,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
end3r7 said:
Both have been disappointing in the U23 qualifiers...
That's for sure, Robinho a little bit better though.

But I too prefer Tévez.
While Robinho has an ability with the ball that no one can match - not even Ronaldinho - he sometimes exagerates it, and loses the ball.
Now, he's not a flop or anything, but I don't think he's found his perfect role on the field yet.
He looks versatile, but hasn't really exploded in any position in my opinion.

Tévez is a sort of special player, very players are that strong, fast and technique-gifted. And he scores quite a lot...

The scar in an accident when he was a little kid, he had a problem with boiling water or something like that.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Robinho is 10 times more techinically gifted than what Tevez will ever be. However, he tends to think that he is in a circus, and until he learns that he is in a footie pitch and not a circus I will refuse to consider hiim a top class player.

That's why if I had to pick one of the 2 for my team I would go for Tevez... who compensates his lack of super technical skill with effort;)

·
Super Moderator
13,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ze da Fiel said:
Robinho is 10 times more techinically gifted than what Tevez will ever be. However, he tends to think that he is in a circus, and until he learns that he is in a footie pitch and not a circus I will refuse to consider hiim a top class player.

That's why if I had to pick one of the 2 for my team I would go for Tevez... who compensates his lack of super technical skill with effort;)
I think you are right but might be exagerating.

Tévez technique is excelent too. It's just that Robinho is something else in that department, as I said, probably better than Ronaldinho.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
van,

Tevez is NOT a crack..... he is a good hard working player. Due to his hard work he manages to get things done....... it's not because his talent is extraodinaire cause it is not.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,488 Posts
Tevez is NOT a crack..... he is a good hard working player. Due to his hard work he manages to get things done....... it's not because his talent is extraodinaire cause it is not.
Are we speaking about Tevez or Raul the great Real Madrid Captain for me to POOP ON!!!

·
Registered
69,668 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
van,

And Robinho? Is he a crack? Both are promising players right now.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
At least Tevez proved something in Libertadores final.. scoring two goals against Robinho's team. Tevez is a hard working forward, he never stops running and trying, also he has the skills, but what I like the most on him that he keeps pressing on the opponents players and sometimes he makes them making wrong passes.

Ze, Colombia's match is not the end of the world, even Ronaldo has his bad days and I hope he will respond to you in two days time;)

That's true about the boiling water van, I remember that after winning the Copa Liberta.. they have asked him (after having some money) about if he's going to have a sugery to remove that scar, simply he said no.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
GIga,

Robinho has everything to be a crack...... he needs to be modest and better his overall game as:

- positioning
- desire
- passing
- receiving ball
- vision.
- finishing

he is quite raw in all these aspects of his game. But he has the potential to work on them. He needs Leao to train him on these basic fundamentals and he will be a crack.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Robinho is way more skilled, but I'd rather have Tevez who has way better work ethic.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts