Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We stand with Szov and eagerly await his triumphant return.

#MHGA

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: the paprika snorting reference....I can't confirm or dispel that rumour...my bro Szov might prefer other stuff.

PS (you know you've been watching too much Narcos Mexico and Queen of the South on Netflix when...)

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Can't go around banning people when there's like 12 people left, least of all a forum legend.. :unsure:

Seems like management is doing their bit in killing of the last bit of life on this once great forum.

·
Registered
55,464 Posts
was I banned?

didn‘t even notice because was on a week of fasting, physical and spiritual, which meant among other things I replaced my tardphone with a 100 year old nokia for that time :)

if true, why was I banned this time?

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
was I banned?

didn‘t even notice because was on a week of fasting, physical and spiritual, which meant among other things I replaced my tardphone with a 100 year old nokia for that time :)

if true, why was I banned this time?
for liking an Ante post...:sneaky:

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had some Hungarian salami over the weekend in your honour from a Euro delicatessen. Was pretty good.

Will make ghoulash this weekend in honour of your glorious return.

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Super Moderator
13,634 Posts
That post by svokvap was easily one of the most insane, incoherent, racist rants I've ever seen in this site in almost 20 years, insulting Palestinians, gay people, "arabs" and whatnot... in a thread about uber.

It really takes something special to lie about openly about it.

·
Registered
55,464 Posts
from renting apartments to asylum seekers and supporting open borders to yelling at arab über drivers to go home... WWE has radicalized him well in a few short years

have never rented an appartment to asylum seekers. rented once to an Iranian dude though but he wasn‘t asylum seeker. fun fact, my actual tenant is a dude from Belo Horizonte of all places. axed him, he‘s not admin of a foci forum. 👼

point being, in order to rent to asylum seekers, one would need to do a contract with the government (they pay well, of course, with tax payers money), but then, I don‘t do business with the government.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts