Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you syraians say about Assyriska FF soon playing in the best divison..?

I think it´s rather cool..

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
LoooL

Its not a syrian club, if u will be more carefuly so u can read Assyriska FF, which is assyrian team. I know its easy to mix, but anyways it also good to know the right answer :shades:

·
Mesopotamian
1,469 Posts
no bro its not syrian its Iraqian Team
we all know Assyriska (Al-Ashor)
and the arf from Iraq but the split

all the History siad Assyriska = Iraq (Iraq = Mesopotamia)

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Mussav said:
no bro its not syrian its Iraqian Team
we all know Assyriska (Al-Ashor)
and the arf from Iraq but the split

all the History siad Assyriska = Iraq (Iraq = Mesopotamia)
Again LoooL

My friend, listen bro, Assyria and Iraq has nothin 2 do with eachother.
Be4 it was Assyrian teretory, then came pershian and the kingdom of Assyria feild. So after that it wasnt som Assyrian kingdom or state.
Assyrains are very very diffrent from iraqes. Bilive me they have nothin to do with eachother accept that the teretory of Iraq was a long time ago Assyrian.

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Erreway said:
Dear my armenian friend, Mussav is from Iraq and knows better than you about iraqis history. So don't give him lessons about his countrys history. Regarts from a macedonian friend.
Dear my Erreway friend, Im not givin some lessons 2 anyboddy, 2 get lessons there are special schools. I have alot of assyrian frineds, had some history cursis about Assyria in the swedish univercity and so on.
Im just telling (caz i know the owner of the club and many of there fanses) that the club Assyriska FF is Assyrian, which is not Syrian and not Iraqis.

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
mussav meant that there are traditional ethnic Assyrians (in their language they refer to it as Ashour) in the Iraqi region (i.e. Mesopotamia) We have them in Lebanon, except technically they're not Assyrian, rather Syriac...and they also call their Syriac language Ashour which is an old language (like Assyrian) derived from Aramaic. Not 100% sure of this...by the way.

Ah, screw it you know what? Guys want a history lesson?

Oh, Nataaaaaalyaaaaaa?! Emergency history lesson needed! :D

·
Mesopotamian
1,469 Posts
ARMENIO said:
Again LoooL

My friend, listen bro, Assyria and Iraq has nothin 2 do with eachother.
Be4 it was Assyrian teretory, then came pershian and the kingdom of Assyria feild. So after that it wasnt som Assyrian kingdom or state.
Assyrains are very very diffrent from iraqes. Bilive me they have nothin to do with eachother accept that the teretory of Iraq was a long time ago Assyrian.
i know more than you imagien i studed the Asyriska and Iraq history for 4 Years
so if you dont know nothing so dont talk

Assyrsika = Al Ashour actully Iraqis
Bye Bye

i forget enter the links

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Whatever....
If u want that Assyriska ff will be Iraqian, Syrian, Iranian, Afganistan, Mozambik or New Zeland so let it be lika that. I dont care.

For some, who likes Assyriska ff so much, u can vizit them and see how it's going with them: http://www.assyria.se/

·
Mesopotamian
1,469 Posts
ARMENIO said:
Whatever....
If u want that Assyriska ff will be Iraqian, Syrian, Iranian, Afganistan, Mozambik or New Zeland so let it be lika that. I dont care.

For some, who likes Assyriska ff so much, u can vizit them and see how it's going with them: http://www.assyria.se/
what ? are you St*pid to give me a link to a football site and Compare it with our History
but are you st*pid. you didnt know that Assyriska = the Land between the 2 Rivers
Mesopotamia so you dont know nothing

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Alright cool it guys. I don't want this to turn into a secterian flame war. Please only discuss football issues.

·
Registered
66 Posts
from what I know Assyria was mostly in todays Iraq, but Assyrian people I saw don't id them selfs as Iraqi !!?

I believe there is a Syrian Club in Brazil :D

·
Mesopotamian
1,469 Posts
SS_homs said:
from what I know Assyria was mostly in todays Iraq, but Assyrian people I saw don't id them selfs as Iraqi !!?

I believe there is a Syrian Club in Brazil :D
No my friend. Ask on of them. Thy are proud thy are Iraqis

·
Registered
66,785 Posts
man what are you tlaking about? Chicago has a large Assyrian community, I grew up with many Assyrians, they coem from all over the world, many from Iraq but they would never call themselves Iraqi's or Arabs, they speak a different language, most are Orthodox Christians and some are Catholic, and many of them have shown a clear dislike for Arabs.

·
Mesopotamian
1,469 Posts
Dmitriy said:
man what are you tlaking about? Chicago has a large Assyrian community, I grew up with many Assyrians, they coem from all over the world, many from Iraq but they would never call themselves Iraqi's or Arabs, they speak a different language, most are Orthodox Christians and some are Catholic, and many of them have shown a clear dislike for Arabs.
what are you .... ? what can i say
who said Assyrians Arab or Muslims

thy are Iraqi still Iraqi always Iraqi

some of you think Iraq its means All Arab and Muslims
when we said we are Iraqis its means

we are the land the History the Glory
we Are Arab Assyrians Kurdish we are Chaldian we are Sumariyan
we are christain we are Muslims. no matter the Languages
some of them dislike Arab some of them dislike Kurdish
but we still Iraqis
Ask one of them whats your homecountry
thy will say for sure Iraq

we are Iraqis
no Different. thy are my history and Im a history for them

so dont you think every we are not Iraiqs

so dont mix
Iraq not only Arab people live there
and you never ever think thy are not Iraqis

IRAQ = Muslims (Sonna + Shi'a) and Christians
Arab, Assyrians, Turkuman, Kurdish, Chaldian and Sumariyan
One home = IRAQ

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Assyrians once had a big empire, but now they are part of several nations. Turkey, Iraq, Libanon and Syria. They are Christians, not Muslims and they consider themselves Assyrians not Arabs. Assyriska is therefore not a Iraqi or Muslim team.

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Look, I don't want to further this debate (I would like it to return to football)... But what has Ethnic/religious identity have to do with National identity. Does being Assyrian preclude you from being Iraqi? Armenian from being Lebanese? Coptic from being Egyptian?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.