Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
NB you're supreme jealous of all things Serbian is going to be your downfall:righton:

OFK was dominating at that point of a game, than they got a red card and penalty and the game turned around. Cana was pretty anonymous, didn't do much all game to be honest.

·
Banned
3,642 Posts
lol, today in Serbian forum:

"OFK is on them like flies on shit." - Milos

He's using your line man. :howler::howler::howler:

Funny thing is, OFK is getting whooped 1-5 by Lorik Cana. WTF is he talking about 'flies on shit' :howler:
LMAO damm i really wanted to see them get raped, i didnt know they played so early. cana the albanian warrior conquered the cetniks lol :howler:
and ofcourse he is going to use my line, they are dumb ass ****, he is too stupid to think of his own shit

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
NB you're supreme jealous of all things Serbian is going to be your downfall:righton:

OFK was dominating at that point of a game, than they got a red card and penalty and the game turned around. Cana was pretty anonymous, didn't do much all game to be honest.
lol you say the 1-5 result was extremely unfair. I say the GS 2-2 OFK was even more unfair. I saw the game... GS should've scored around 10 goals in that game. It was the combination of all possible luck of OFK Beograd and all possible bad luck of GS. Now you know how it feels like to be on the other end :howler:

PS: Don't worry, I watched the game. Cana was brilliant. He's a holding midfielder you clown, he's not supposed to make dazzling dribbles and cuts down the wings, and to get applause from the crowd. His job was to push the midfield up high, start counters, cut off space from OFK Beograd players to run through, etc. and he did all that. He's a brilliant player, and a natural born leader. He was captain for both Marseille and Sunderland, and now probably will be for Galatasaray too.

Btw, you're a nationalist/racist, which is why you come in a Swiss forum to mock Albanians/Kosovars.

·
Banned
3,642 Posts

·
Banned
3,642 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
LMAO damm i really wanted to see them get raped, i didnt know they played so early. cana the albanian warrior conquered the cetniks lol :howler:
and ofcourse he is going to use my line, they are dumb ass ****, he is too stupid to think of his own shit
A Cetnik from Belgrade? Please.

·
Banned
3,642 Posts
A Cetnik from Belgrade? Please.
do u know what kind of people runed crvena zvezda in the 90's? you are familiar with the jackass arkan?

·
Registered
334 Posts
do u know what kind of people runed crvena zvezda in the 90's? you are familiar with the jackass arkan?
He was not a Cetnik. The Cetnik's are all at least 60 and live outside of Jugoslavija as they were kicked out after WW2 after their loss to the Partisans. Arkan tried to imitate that as did many others but at the end of the day they were just criminals killing everyone including their own people for personal gain.

In fact my neighbour lived in a village near Pristina and was told by Arkan to evacuate because there would be a fight. They followed this order and when they came back everything was looted but there was no evidence of a fight. Criminals as I said. The farthest thing in my mind from heroes or protectors of freedom.

·
Banned
3,642 Posts
He was not a Cetnik. The Cetnik's are all at least 60 and live outside of Jugoslavija as they were kicked out after WW2 after their loss to the Partisans. Arkan tried to imitate that as did many others but at the end of the day they were just criminals killing everyone including their own people for personal gain.

In fact my neighbour lived in a village near Pristina and was told by Arkan to evacuate because there would be a fight. They followed this order and when they came back everything was looted but there was no evidence of a fight. Criminals as I said. The farthest thing in my mind from heroes or protectors of freedom.
wow, you are the first serb i ever came across that spoke bad about arkan or other serbs that committed crimes against albanians in kosovo:thumbsup:
cetnik or not, these people paraded around kosovo with cetnik signs and hats holding knifes with blood on them saying, "ubi siptar"(kill albanians). so of course people think they are cetniks. i guess its the same with todays "modern terrorism". where these idiot uneducated cavemen say they are muslim and kill innocent people. no of them represent islam.

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
The media is really the most powerful thing in the world. It can make you think anything. A good media would portray the facts, and facts only, and let the viewer decide by himself what's right and what's wrong. A bad media would portray an opinion and make you fired up and think like they do (fearmongering,propaganda,etc). And it's not just news organizations... it's also in the movies,comedies,talk shows,etc. brainwashing your ass to think all Serbs are bad people, all Muslims are terrorists, Croatians are ustase, etc. There are a lot of Serbs like Mile Srbin... I wish there were more like him :thumbsup: Same goes for Croats. I also wish there were more Bosniaks that don't hate Serbs or Croats for what they are.

I can tell you guys, though, that pretty much 90%+ Bosniaks will like a Serb that doesn't hate him. IDK about vice versa, maybe someone can fill me in.

·
Registered
68,894 Posts
Both Basel and YB are going into their CL qualifiers on poor form, though I still think Basel should get past Sheriff but losing 4:1 at home :eek: YB are off to a bad start too, losing at home to Xamax who started bottom of the league

·
Registered
334 Posts
:thumbsup:

My great uncle was a Cetnik in WW2. He is now 86 and lives in America. I know teenagers who pose as Cetniks or Ustase but in reality it is just a patriotic ploy. 90% wouldn't dare take the risk of receiving enemy fire for their respective countries.

PS. Most Serbs I know and even most on this forum will probably tell you that Arkan is a traitor.

·
Registered
68,894 Posts
YB beat Spurs 3:2 but it could have been better. They had two great chances only moments before the Pavlyuchenko goal in the 83rd minute

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Still a very good result for them. Not enough now though but they have a famous win to look back on.

All the english commentators kept going on about was the plastic pitch. Only saw the second half and the pitch looked to play pretty well.

Plastic purgatory one described it as :rollani:

So much worse than the potholes at Wembley.

·
Registered
68,894 Posts
It shouldn't make too much of a difference, YB are a good technical side but they seem to struggle on set pieces. In my view most English players aren't good technically anyway and they will use the turf as an excuse :pp

It could have been 4:1 and even 5:1.

The thing with YB is against Fenerbahce they drew at home first and then won away it a more intimidating atmopshere, but it will still be tough for them at WHL

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
In a parallel universe, this match ended 4-1 or 5-1. Shame that same guy couldn't have scored from 2 identical chances he had moments before Pavlyochenko's goal.

41 - 60 of 90 Posts