Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Redblue Power or me.... It's down to us now! :howler:

Probability that FC Basel will be Swiss champions again(andagainandagainandagain...) is high - but I've never felt better about my team than now... WE are strong and we possibly could get it done this year... If only lowly Aarau would have held on yesterday.....

Cheers
East Ender

·
Registered
381 Posts
Google finds 1'840 hits for "chamipon", so it looks like you wanna become something which has a certain relevance. ;)

I guess you'd beat me considering drinking endurance, so I think my team should at least bring this title home as a "vengeance" (hello Mr. Willis there). I know this "againandagain etc." could almost lead one to say "well let's give this to those nice guys from Thun" but I feel like we have to take what we can get as long as others don't have similar stadium yet, I'm afraid.

So as the saying goes: beat Thun in May, then they'll go away. :strong: :party: :eek:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your counter attack deserves a "solid" at least :pp I had a long time to recover from this one.... :hangover:

1. I'm very happy that out there in this world now ruled by God's Rottweiler :D still are about 1'840 drunkyards and uneducated people with a spelling mistake in the word "champion".... Why the hell do you know that I didn't want to write "champignon"?

2. Whenever Basel wanted to make a strong statement these days they couldn't beat us with it

Aarau lost 1:7 and 0:5 against us 2:4 and 0:5 against you
YB was downed 2:5 by you and 2:4 by us....

3. I say we still could have a chance, if we can keep up this winning form. It's a big shame I'll miss out the clash at St. Jakob on May 7th - that game will be a sellout and a game with some very good atmosphere - even if we win it.... ;)

Well I and the whole city are just happy to be in that position now and we simply can't lose a thing - that indeed is our big advantage...

Cheers
East Ender

Btw Drunk once more again (at this time only :eekani: ) - only time when really knowing our team will capture that title ;)

·
Registered
381 Posts
We both know it's not a classy thing to make fun of spelling mistakes - especially when it's me who's also far away from being perfect, to say the least. Nevertheless, Papa Ratzi will come after you. :D (So happy Basel is not really a catholic region...).

Seems like you're missing quite an amount of Thun matches these days - they can't become champion when you're not here, so let's postpone this one. :cool:

I still think you will have some weaker games to come, with pressure rising, a lot of games in few days and people starting to realize they really have something to "lose". But in the end that's what I've been thinking for quite some time now and it was totally wrong. I think you're team composition is almost perfect, but nevertheless I guess our squad just HAS to be No. 1 in the end, especially considering the bench.

I'm also looking forward to the probably decisive or at least quite crucial clash, but first we have some other games to come...

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Congratulations for FC BASEL, Swiss Champions 2004/2005 !!! :star: :star: :star: :thmbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts