Xtratime Community banner

Swedish Forum in action

883 views 33 replies 16 participants last post by  Kaluzny 
#1 ·
Congrats, guys.:happy: Best of luck with the new forum. Well deserved. :)

#3 ·
Let's see......swedish soccer.....eh.....Forza Ingesson! :nervous:

I suck so much at swedish soccer it's not even funny. But I'll try to stop by here from time to time to see what's happening. Maybe I'll even learn some too. That would be cool. :)

#4 ·
LOL, too long is an underestimation..i am not gonna congratulate you as you are "highly successful" and i am way too inferior to you. :( :stuckup: :tongue:

Seriously though, shorten that description! :mad: :D but enjoy your forum and etc. :)

#8 ·
SWEDISH FORUM IS UP AND ROCKING!!! :)

A big day for swedish soccer...(in some newspapers it's even sad it's bigger the the WC'94 Bronze!!! :eek: :D )

As I have some freakin test's in school I wont be online that much for some days but after that...O BOY WE WILL TALK SWEDISH SOCCER IN THE SWEDISH FORUM YIHAA! :)

Have a nice day(in the Swedish Soccer Forum) everyone! :)

/Wakky - Forum Manager at the newly opened Swedish Soccer Forum! :) :star:

#11 ·
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAW!:happy::scream::excited:
Special thanx to the CM's, but mainly to Wakky, who's idea it was and who put the most work into this so it would happen :)
Now I'll be his backup :strong:
Lets make this a forum to remember :proud:

#12 ·
Im currently working on getting OUR Swedish topics from the nordic forum to OUR Forum! :)

...god damn...it takes looooooooong time :D

#15 ·
Wow :eek::happy::excited::):proud:

A swedish forum! I didn't think it would be coming this soon. Sooo cool. Now I can start posting topics about mff, without feeling that they are uninteresting :rolleyes:... nordic soccer is to big for that. :)

This is wonderful! :happy::happy::happy:

#22 ·
With all due respect,but the description is wayyyyyyy too long.You can see it looks ridiculous on the front page. :embarass:

Just remove a sentence or something and it´s great,but it´s simply way too long at the moment. :(

:nerd:

I still think my description was the best. :stuckup::D

#23 ·
Yes I agree with Jimmy, it doesn't look good at all.

IMO it should be something like:

Discuss everything from the highly successful national team, the players home and abroad, to the teams and matches from Allsvenskan, or just hang around and have a good time!

or

Discuss everything from the highly successful national team, the players home and abroad, to the entire Swedish league, or just hang around and have a good time!

The word "entire" could be taken out :)

Just a Norwegian's idea, and Beef, I am certain that there are no Norwegian Liverpool fans at this forum(at least no one regular), so I dont know what you are talking about.

#24 ·
...Or we could just keep it the way it is! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.