Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Let's see......swedish soccer.....eh.....Forza Ingesson! :nervous:

I suck so much at swedish soccer it's not even funny. But I'll try to stop by here from time to time to see what's happening. Maybe I'll even learn some too. That would be cool. :)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
LOL, too long is an underestimation..i am not gonna congratulate you as you are "highly successful" and i am way too inferior to you. :( :stuckup: :tongue:

Seriously though, shorten that description! :mad: :D but enjoy your forum and etc. :)

·
Registered
897 Posts
congrats on the new forum :)

i dont know much about Swedish football, but one of my best friends brother plays for a team called something like AIK (?)

are they any good just now?

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Enola,if you are here to learn something,you better go to a Swedish site. :dielaugh::rolleyes:
I´ll educate you. :stuckup::D

*sssshhhhhhhh.....don´t tell Enola that I know squat about Swedish football*

;)

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Jimmy: yeah, you could be my mentor in the jungle that is swedish football. :D

First lesson: I also wanna know, is AIK any good? ;) :D

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
SWEDISH FORUM IS UP AND ROCKING!!! :)

A big day for swedish soccer...(in some newspapers it's even sad it's bigger the the WC'94 Bronze!!! :eek: :D )

As I have some freakin test's in school I wont be online that much for some days but after that...O BOY WE WILL TALK SWEDISH SOCCER IN THE SWEDISH FORUM YIHAA! :)

Have a nice day(in the Swedish Soccer Forum) everyone! :)

/Wakky - Forum Manager at the newly opened Swedish Soccer Forum! :) :star:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
They are better than those bastards from the same city that has to buy my favourite player in Sweden,atleast. :stuckup::devil:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAW!:happy::scream::excited:
Special thanx to the CM's, but mainly to Wakky, who's idea it was and who put the most work into this so it would happen :)
Now I'll be his backup :strong:
Lets make this a forum to remember :proud:

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Im currently working on getting OUR Swedish topics from the nordic forum to OUR Forum! :)

...god damn...it takes looooooooong time :D

·
Registered
574 Posts
Wow :eek::happy::excited::):proud:

A swedish forum! I didn't think it would be coming this soon. Sooo cool. Now I can start posting topics about mff, without feeling that they are uninteresting :rolleyes:... nordic soccer is to big for that. :)

This is wonderful! :happy::happy::happy:

·
Registered
574 Posts
...and I just saw that mff has been mentioned in the description that everyone is talking about... I say it...it's perfect... couldn't be better :)

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Hmmm, Wakky was consulting me when writing the description...the IFK and specially MFF part was kinda mentioned by me :lala:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Thanks Cracker. So nice of you! :happy::heart:;)

It means a lot for me, but you already know that :)

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
good luck guys. hope you don't get infiltrated by glory-hunting scousers that live in norway!;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts