• Anders Limpar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D'Boy is going to do a poll about who's the best nordic player Ever but first we will have to appoint who's Swedens best player ever. :)

So go ahead and vote for the one you think is the best Ever Swedish Player. :)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Wakky...:kiss: Thanx alot :)!

It'll be very interesting to see wether people will vote for the modern heroes, like Ravelli and Brolin, or they'll go with the old legends. I voted for Nordahl, because of his legendarious past, which still stands as an example for young strikers :). Naturally the game changes, but I don't think any of the other players have left a shadow as strong as that og Nordahl.

·
6,645 Posts
What the f u c k is Limpar doing on that list?!

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Krist Novoselic said:
What the f u c k is Limpar doing on that list?!
Alot things he's one of the Swedish best skilled players through all time.
And also, calm down dude. If you dont like him, just dont vote on him. Im sure the player you want to vote on is in the list...

·
Registered
833 Posts
Ove won us the Cup with the big ears back in 1970. Although I was fluid at that time, my vote is obvious.

I hope one day Elmander will be that big:)

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My vote went in the end for Tomas Brolin. Never have I seen that talent in a Swedish footballer...truly amazing.
Gunnar Gren and Gunnar Nordahl was the once that was closest after Brolin to get my vote...

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
I just had to put my vote for Ravelli, that summer of 94 will never be forgotten :proud:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Where`s Jonny Rodlund?;)

BTW, the only thing Brolin is good at now days is to drink "Lennart" at Sophies in STHLM.

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Robban said:
Where`s Jonny Rodlund?;)
He's playing in China nowadays.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I totally agree with Cracker, Ravelli will have my vote.
Thought about putting my vote on Brolin first, but changed my mind. Ravelli was the hero 94 :).

Nordahl is probably[/b] the best swedish player ever and he was the hero in Milan too :star:, but it seems so far away, since I've NEVER seen him play :embarass: (and I wasn't any Milan-fan during his time anyway :D )

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gollum said:
where is Hasse Blomqvist:confused:
Do you honestly think Hasse Blomqvist should be in this poll!?!

Give me a break.

I like Hasse alot, but to even think about taking him in the poll is pretty f*cked up dude.

He did one good season in Allsvenskan, was voted "Rookie of the year" then he got injured and has been away since...
Hasse is still injured and if he not come back this season his career will most likely be over :(

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I don`t doubt for a second that Gunnar Nordahl is the best swedish player in history. Well, according to my grandfather he is, but I don`t think it`s fair to vote on a player you`ve never seen play. That`s why`ll give my vote to Glenn Hysèn, who`s the best centerback we`ve had. Also Torbjorn Nilsson is a good candidate. I`ll give the third place to my favourite swede Kennet Andersson.

Wakky> I didn`t wonder where he plays. My question was where he`s on the list.;)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
where is Osmanovski ? hehe:D

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
He's on a loan to Bordeaux where he's benched most of the time from what I've heard :sigh:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
It's looking like a close race between Nordahl and Brolin, I guess you could say between past and modern times :).

Wakky, when you think this is done, just PM me or write something in the Danish part of this little project.

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DBOY said:

Wakky, when you think this is done, just PM me or write something in the Danish part of this little project.
Offcourse, I will have it going for a couple of days more though :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts