1441 - 1454 of 1454 Posts

·
Registered
43,223 Posts

·
Registered
29,284 Posts
:howler:

Finally Sweden/Malmø in world news for violence unrelated to immigration. Yes, people, it's actually so, no coded language or anything.

·
1st Tier Poster
47,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,443
:howler:

Finally Sweden/Malmø in world news for violence unrelated to immigration. Yes, people, it's actually so, no coded language or anything.
and what makes you think both parties in this conflict were white? do you think minorities are too dumb/unrefined to listen classical music?

·
Banned
36,097 Posts

·
Registered
29,284 Posts
Look buddy, as I told you: I can chew anything I want and I'll chew it as loud as I want to do it!

Who are you!?

·
Registered
29,284 Posts
I'm a Tucker fan of course, but don't like his show all that much, so it good to have him on book tour. He was on Adam Carolla's show as well recently.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Figures

·
Registered
29,284 Posts
He talks about Reza and Camel at around 20:00. :p :howler:

·
Registered
29,284 Posts
Nazi comparisons in his opening remarks already? :googly: Cenk really should build up to it more.

Some people were turned away in the 30's and then Holocaust happened, which means borders must always be open to everyone forever, just in case.

Also, it says so on the Statue of Unlimited Immigration ("give us your tired, your poor, people who can't drive, that have trouble merging, can't stay in their lane, don't signal, can't parallel park...").

1441 - 1454 of 1454 Posts