Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
48,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So the connection to the WWE in this thread to some swede and french dopers is what? 🤷‍♂️

(though, we have made the Serena exception in wwe threads.... but we generally tie it to some WWE chick beating her... or failing that, anyone beating her will do).

#serenatantrums
well I thought it was Bubka's record what he broke (and Bubka is one of the greatest EE athletes ever I guess... even if obviously a steroid fiend)

·
Registered
43,514 Posts
That reddit post is amazing. Very enlightening.

·
Registered
20,704 Posts

·
Registered
20,704 Posts
And some claim he's the GOAT athlete. :rolleyes:
Who Ben? He roided for sure,his eyes were practically neon yellow from all the crap he took...but so too did Carl Lewis who the Americans always covered for...

·
Registered
12,970 Posts
There is no doubt in my mind that Juan Manuel Marquez was doping when he put Paquiao to sleep in their 4th fight. Of course, I though Paq was on the juice also.....

·
Registered
64,728 Posts
Yea MArquez was a supremely skilled boxer but that night he almost certainly doped. The steroids actually slowed him down that fight lol and Pac was for once beaing him to the punch all night but it gave him that one punch power that ultimately produced the victory.

·
Registered
64,728 Posts
There is no doubt in my mind that Juan Manuel Marquez was doping when he put Paquiao to sleep in their 4th fight. Of course, I though Paq was on the juice also.....
Pac almost for sure used, no way a fighter can carry that type of power over like 8 divisions lol.

·
Registered
40,747 Posts
Linford Christie broke Usain Bolt's records. All of them.

Hang on a second I'm just completely mental.

Honestly the freds on here these days give me brain damage.

·
Registered
43,514 Posts
Have you watched the Victor Conte interview on Rogan's podcast from moons ago?

Thanks, I'll watch this later. I'm sure @Boyo will appreciate the video duration.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts