Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
48,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20-year old Swedish multiculturalist Armand Duplantis jumps 6.17. Thus breaking noted streoid user and Olympic choker Sergey Bubka's decades old world record. This despite of all the rule changes which IAAF's vice prez Bubka had done to pole vault over the years, trying to protect his record.

This is also the only indoors result in track and field which is the absolute world record...all other WR's are outdoor results.

·
Registered
43,549 Posts
Ok apparently it wasn't Bubka's record as some other guy with a French name who I've never heard of jumped 6.16 in 2014...in Donetsk of all places.
Hmmm...despite the major correction, I note you didn't retract any of the Bubka bashing.

I rate this thread 5 stars.

·
Greta joke sharer
22,886 Posts
Oh, I didn't realize indoor records counted.

**** yeah! Sweden! Sweden! Sweden!

·
Administrator
52,358 Posts

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
So the connection to the WWE in this thread to some swede and french dopers is what? 🤷‍♂️

(though, we have made the Serena exception in wwe threads.... but we generally tie it to some WWE chick beating her... or failing that, anyone beating her will do).

#serenatantrums

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Guys, I'm sorry to break this to you but all of these top athletes dope. Some get caught, some don't.
....apart from the Croatians...we don't cheat and just win gold in everything we do....its all due to our superior dna. 💁‍♂️

#itsinourdna

·
Registered
12,993 Posts
I was just trying to post the link but for some reason it posted the entire reddit post. Maybe an Admin can fix it....

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
I was just trying to post the link but for some reason it posted the entire reddit post. Maybe an Admin can fix it....
Not sure if they can with so many glitches around here....:sneaky:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts