Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you think he will stay at man city much longer?

i think hes to a good a player to be at man city, im sure it wont be long before one of the bigger clubs trys to get their hands on him, hes playing really well at the moment, scoring for fun.

but who will sign him, i think there will be a number of the big teams interested in this young talent, such as manchester united, arsenal and chelsea.

what do you think?

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
PIss off scaremongering. He signed a 4 year contract in August, and he wouldn't do that for nothing. He has stated that he wants to stay here, and Wardle has warned off any potential suitors for him. It will take over £25m for us to consider a bid, and even then we may not sell him. I cannot see him leaving any time soon.

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PIss off scaremongering. He signed a 4 year contract in August, and he wouldn't do that for nothing. He has stated that he wants to stay here, and Wardle has warned off any potential suitors for him. It will take over £25m for us to consider a bid, and even then we may not sell him. I cannot see him leaving any time soon.

~ The Green ne
yes and what i am saying is chelsea are in the position to try n prise him away from city for a stupid amount of money.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
The Green One said:
PIss off scaremongering. He signed a 4 year contract in August, and he wouldn't do that for nothing. He has stated that he wants to stay here, and Wardle has warned off any potential suitors for him.

~ The Green ;)ne
A bit like Rooney then with his "Once a blue - always a blue" claim? (That was also after signing a new contract as well) ;)

Seriously though, I think Chelsea and Real Madrid are probably the clubs who can afford him, City will no doubt have a large price tag on him.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
City will probably heavily overprice him to scare all the big clubs away only for Chelsea to just grab him up anyway. If I were them, I'd get SWP instead of Joaquin. Joaquin is too inconsistent for my liking, whilst SWP has been on fire for two seasons now. I wouldn't nuture him either, he isn't that young; he has raw ability and I'm sure will be a great player for years to come.

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
NiTR0 said:
City will probably heavily overprice him to scare all the big clubs away only for Chelsea to just grab him up anyway. If I were them, I'd get SWP instead of Joaquin. Joaquin is too inconsistent for my liking, whilst SWP has been on fire for two seasons now. I wouldn't nuture him either, he isn't that young; he has raw ability and I'm sure will be a great player for years to come.
Not a patch on Ronaldo :)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
A good -playa. I like his fighting spirit

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
The Green One said:
Bollocks Kyle Leonard, we all know the best Right Winger in the prem, and its not Ronaldo.

~ The Green :rolleyes:ne
Who is it playing for the world's best team? :sweeteye:

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Robben's a left winger you plonker. I thought it was only United fans who didn't know their left and right!

Kyle Leonard said:
Who is it playing for the world's best team?
Certainly not Ronaldo, if we're going of the world's best team, Quaresma is the best winger

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
You're right, but he's here, he's there, he's every - fvcking - where so is naturally to get confused a bit... :nervous:

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Like richard dunne! Here there and every fvcking where! Dunney even scored a free-kick today but Graham Poll disallowed it for a reason nobody knows.

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
The Green One said:
Robben's a left winger you plonker. I thought it was only United fans who didn't know their left and right!

Certainly not Ronaldo, if we're going of the world's best team, Quaresma is the best winger

I like your answer.

·
Registered
59,308 Posts
how do you rate Bradley W-P? reckon he'll make it big time like his brother or will he be more like squad rotation material for an EPL side like Mackem?

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
I'd have BWP in the starting line-up right away as he is much better than Macken it seems. He needs to improve his all-round game. IMO he'll be like the goat was, scoring no matter what it hit, his arse, elbow or knee. Hopefully he'll get given more chances, hes only made one start so far.

Apparently the best WP is Brett WP who is 13. Hes at QPR cos he doesn't want to live of his name. Its a shame, both SWP and Bradley say hes the best out of the three! Maybe hes a centre-back, then we can have WPs in every position!

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
The Green One said:
I'd have BWP in the starting line-up right away as he is much better than Macken it seems. He needs to improve his all-round game. IMO he'll be like the goat was, scoring no matter what it hit, his arse, elbow or knee. Hopefully he'll get given more chances, hes only made one start so far.

Apparently the best WP is Brett WP who is 13. Hes at QPR cos he doesn't want to live of his name. Its a shame, both SWP and Bradley say hes the best out of the three! Maybe hes a centre-back, then we can have WPs in every position!

~ The Green ;)ne
You just take good care of them for us, ya hear? ;)

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Please, you're too skint to afford SWP, let alone his much better brother! Sell Henry and then you can afford him :tongue:

~ The Green :Dne

1 - 20 of 25 Posts