Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Shame to see people who know nothing about football taking over at so many clubs.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Definitely.

This is just tragic if it happens.

City-fans should try to go together and force that Thai-idiot to let Sven stay.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
all depends what he has got lined up, I'm sure the City fans would suffer it if Mourinho or Lippi or someone like that was unveiled. :D

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Absoultely ridiculous if they sack him. He deserves to stay, he's done very well. He inherited a shit squad and has made us dream again.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
I swear this is City's best ever points total in the EPL? That dude is an idiot for getting rid of Sven, especially after the great start the team got off to.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I think it would be judged after the next coach's results.

IT seemed to be calculated.

Some big name is coming your way.

If he can go for Ronaldinho.... who do you think the next coach/manager would be ;)

·
Registered
891 Posts
I think its the way football has become over the past few years since all these new owners came in they expect success straight away no period for settling in and its a shame as football does not work like that a manager needs time.

And its not as if Sven did a terrible job and City were sitting stuck in the bottom half then you could maybe have a valid reason but to have your best finish then get sacked is madness.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
For the squad Sven received he did a f.ucking great job, he had City playing attractive football and made some top buys. Don't forget, he beat Man U TWICE which should have guaranteed his job for next year at least. I hope he doesnt leave.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
It is a shame that even though he has money... Thaksin is probably a stupid chairman who will sack a manager every season for not winning the league.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
It's hard to understand though after he said his aim this season was top 10. We may have gone off the rails for a bit, but so did Villa for a while, and O'Neill is safe. Sven has a plan in place for development, and this will just destabilise us.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
I remember when Atlético kicked Gregorio Manzano a while back because Cerezo and his mates setup too unrealistic goals, problem is that a club has to go through a process and chairmen who's new to this doesn't understand some of these things.

Svennis has done a good job with Manchester City, I don't understand why kicking would be a better choice than keeping him. Plain stupid..

1 - 20 of 49 Posts