Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bryan Robson last night gave Chris Sutton 48 hours to decide on a £6m move to Middlesbrough. Boro boss Robson told the player to get a move on after waiting for a fortnight since making an offer for the Chelsea flop. Celtic are also chasing Sutton. :eek:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It seemed to take longer than 48 hours :eek:

Chelsea really doesn't need him :p

·
THE
13,983 Posts
Apperently Sutton needs Chelsea, if I remember correctly, he gets like 30 000 per week. Anyway, the rumour of Southgate- Sutton swap seems serious now, but we have to sell FLB first. But the only person who seems unware of this is Frank himself. Yuck, I don't want Southgate, I like this biased french baldy.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Sutton...

Someone please tell me that he is sold. I am sick of this guy taking the clubs money every week for just sitting on the bench. He should go back to the Blackburn Rovers. God I hated this guy ever since he came to Stamford Bridge.

Please Luca, SELL HIM!!

·
THE
13,983 Posts
Eh, no, even three clubs wanted him, but he is acting like a primadonna.
bodat, you mean like Ferrer Southgate LB ? or what or how? You can't be serious, can you?

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Kat, I mean why doesn't GV put FLB and GS together in field!?!
I know, both of them are good in defence...
Look at France national team! They are extremely good because they put two strong defenders.
I know you will say that Chelsea still have Desailly! But if I am the coach, I will put him as midfielder or defensive midfielder!!
I didn't follow Chelsea last season, but all I know Chelsea didn't perform a good defence last season! The squad was good, but if defense-line always rely on the defenders, it would be meaningless!! Chelsea must have a good defensive midfielder which I didn't see on Deschamp or whoever!!

Serious?? Do you want me to be serious??
Are you ready for an engagement with me???
That's called serious... :D :D :D :D

·
THE
13,983 Posts
And you are forgetting Thome and Melchiot. My point is that we defenately don't need another defender, we have them plenty.
First lawers rule- don't ask question, if you don't know the answer. I might say yes and then you are in trouble.:)

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
I just don't care how many defenders do Chelsea have! The main problem is how many of them can be classified as a good!
As far as I see, only Lebouef and Desailly are good, so if Southgate come, then he will be the good partner for FLB!
Thome and Melchiot have to learn more to fit in EPL athmosphere...

And Kat, I always like trouble... :D:eek::rolleyes::D

·
THE
13,983 Posts
We bought Thome from Sheff Wed, he fits in EPL just fine.He replaced successfully both FLB and Desailly and I like him. Period. Melciot, I saw him ony twice I guess, but he was pretty impressive and he is only 23. Something for the future. Beside, read Bates statement, we won't buy english players anyway.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts