Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've delayed it for a while but tomorrow morning i'm getting surgery on my torn ACL. Unfortunantly i don't think i'll be posting for a couple of days, and i forgot to mention this earlier. Wish me best of luck!

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
:) best wishes!!!!

send you some flowers to the hospital :D

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gentlemen, i overestimated this surgery, I got it done today around 11 and came back home around 1500, its almost 2100 now and i slowly began to eat and i'm on my bed. Thankfully I have some great doctors (here in Miami almost everyone, the patients, doctors, reptionists, are all Jewish and are very good with the medical work ofcourse) and they did a great job, tomorrow might be a bit more painful since the numbing affect won't happen anymore but i can handle it, i appreaciate all your blessings and hope to be back and walking without my brace in about 2-3 weeks

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahaha well isn't tru anymore, the leg was numb on friday but now i can feel all the pain, and now i'm really having a hard time getting through this.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Get well soon dude :)

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
toda achy

the only problem is that i can't party and have fun, i decided to do this during my spring break so i won't miss classes, but i now figure out that it really isn't fun to see everyone go to parties and to the beach and me stay home and write on the computer :thmbdown: anyways the doctor says taht today was probably the toughest day (and it was!) and its downhill from there, so i hope tomorrow will be easier

1 - 9 of 9 Posts