Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a question, but i see a lot of people here, supporting sometimes 4 teams or even more !!

i only support lazio & inter,
and in days like THESE, i am really confused, cuz i don't know for which one i have to support :(

are there other people who sometimes feel the same?

i mean: maybe inter should have the 4th spot, cuz they are more secure than lazio (its sure that inter won't go bancrupt this summer :) and they have more money so they will strenghten their team again this summer for sure)...
on the other hand, lazio should maybe get the 4th spot, cuz they need the money from next years CL, and i really think that lazio brought more beautifull soccer than Inter this season (also past seasons off course actually) ...

aarghh i really can't decide.... maybe the cliché sentence: may the best team win? :) sounds stupid , but hey... why not ;)

one more thing: for national teams i don't have that problem, cuz i support italy for ages and ages, and i even cheer against my own country (belgium) when italy played versus belgium in euro 2000 ;) how patriotic of me huh ;)

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, i think both teams have a heart.
when i saw interviews in front of last season semi final between the milan teams, i clearly saw true fans too.
i think it's just a matter where you live, who decides your team (for a big part). ie: when you live inside roma/milan -> as roma /acmilan.
outside: inter & lazio.

since i live in belgium, i think i can choose, and even choose both :)

am i correct concerning the inside/outside city based clubs?

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
He is an Inter fan, Lazio does not give it fans as many sad moments as Inter, if he is even thinking about both teams, it is becaue deep down he is an Inter fan.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Tough choice... :yuck:

;)

·
Registered
265 Posts
C'e solo La SS Lazio. I don't believe in supporting 2 teams.

·
Registered
522 Posts
i personally don't know how people can support two or more teams that are in the same league at the same time...

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Dharurat said:
i personally don't know how people can support two or more teams that are in the same league at the same time...
I feel the same way, how some people can support 2 Italian teams is beyond me. I mean we are all perhaps sympathetic towards some of the smaller teams in Serie A, but how you can support 2 of the bigger clubs:confused:.
Personaly there is no more room in my life or my heart for another team.

La mia vita, La mia passione, La vecchia signora!
:star: :star:

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
I also do not get this. I fully support 3 clubs in 3 different countries. Besides these I also have a soft spot for other clubs, one more than others, as I even have a soft spot for another team in Italy, which is Parma (love their jerseys).

But how one can support two of the bigger clubs ...hhmm :confused:
...well, of course it could be that one has grown up as a little kid in Milan (supporting one of them), then moved to Rome while being older and wiser and fell easily in love with La Lazio. :heart:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Michel said:
I also do not get this. I fully support 3 clubs in 3 different countries. Besides these I also have a soft spot for other clubs, one more than others, as I even have a soft spot for another team in Italy, which is Parma (love their jerseys).

But how one can support two of the bigger clubs ...hhmm :confused:
...well, of course it could be that one has grown up as a little kid in Milan (supporting one of them), then moved to Rome while being older and wiser and fell easily in love with La Lazio. :heart:
Cleary ravanelli1983 has no real love for either...because if he did he would choose...

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
ravanelli1983 said:
g* f*ck y**rs*lf

- would you like to buy a vowel?
ahhhhh poor you...I still stand by my comments if you had any real love for Inter or Lazio you would know which is it for real

Your a part-time fan of each club. To be a real fan you have to devote yourself to your club....you have done nothing of the sort...you mix and match.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
ravanelli1983, stop with the words with missing vowels, if you know what I mean. I don't want to delete your posts again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts