Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a question, but i see a lot of people here, supporting sometimes 4 teams or even more !!

i only support lazio & inter,
and in days like THESE, i am really confused, cuz i don't know for which one i have to support :(

are there other people who sometimes feel the same?

i mean: maybe inter should have the 4th spot, cuz they are more secure than lazio (its sure that inter won't go bancrupt this summer :) and they have more money so they will strenghten their team again this summer for sure)...
on the other hand, lazio should maybe get the 4th spot, cuz they need the money from next years CL, and i really think that lazio brought more beautifull soccer than Inter this season (also past seasons off course actually) ...

aarghh i really can't decide.... maybe the cliché sentence: may the best team win? :) sounds stupid , but hey... why not ;)

one more thing: for national teams i don't have that problem, cuz i support italy for ages and ages, and i even cheer against my own country (belgium) when italy played versus belgium in euro 2000 ;) how patriotic of me huh ;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
:howler:

Have you finally decided to drop one knowing it's stupid to support two Serie A teams? :D

As Marco said...Lazio would be best...They are more inspirational as a team then Inter who are stuck in a rut and not to mention Inter will always be the 2nd Milan club and Lazio's potential is far greater then that of their rivals Roma...atleast in the future it will be far greater.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
if the team's potential is a prerequisite... then why juggle. Sampdoria and Palermo are fantastic choices... aint they Gaga?

·
Registered
57,699 Posts
GaGa is livin in a state of denial. Trying to bash Inter to prove he's not an Interista. :D Interesting stuff. ;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Quite...unfortunetly for all your theories...I have something that none of you have probably heard of it's called loyalty...:tongue:

Parma fans aren't confused about who they support a la Patrick and Pulsar...the latter a Vieri fan a player bigger then the club itself a god if you may...he's such a god Zac got lighting shot up his ass for dropping him and Vieri now plays today...:howler:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Adriano10 said:
if the team's potential is a prerequisite... then why juggle. Sampdoria and Palermo are fantastic choices... aint they Gaga?
Yeah...they are getting progressively stronger with each passing year, since they have had their problem in mid 80's for Palermo when they went bust and Sampdoria destroyed by their owners much like Parma in the mid 90's.

And look at them now...back from near death or death for Palermo as they had to start from the very bottom a la Fioretina.

I think you'll agree they have accomplished far more then Inter from 1990 to the present. ;) Inter are bordering mediocrity with each passing year...under-achivement seems to be the essetial ingriedient...

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this is turning into a personal war versus gaga, it seems :)
please don't do that.... oh well, back to the topic itself! i hope the best team wins, so i can have no regrets afterwards. i really don't know what else to comment, i love them both :depress:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
ravanelli1983 said:
this is turning into a personal war versus gaga, it seems :)
please don't do that.... oh well, back to the topic itself! i hope the best team wins, so i can have no regrets afterwards. i really don't know what else to comment, i love them both :depress:
Don't worry...about me...:tongue:

·
Registered
57,699 Posts
GaGa just keeps on trying and trying. Man, just admit your love and loyalty to Internazionale. :proud:

ravanelli1983, You can hope for a draw. ;)

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

well here's the game i've played with FIFA ;)
see yourself the result :) 7 minutes injury time for crowd trouble so it seems, and el chino does it again :)
but hey, he won't play this afternoon right? :D

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
hey how do u attach from hard disc without opening a thread.... advise

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
GaGa said:
I think you'll agree they have accomplished far more then Inter from 1990 to the present. ;) Inter are bordering mediocrity with each passing year...under-achivement seems to be the essetial ingriedient...
We would be bordering mediocrity despite never having finished beyond 5th place in the last 5 seasons? Why, then what would be Parma's state of accomplishments for the last handful of years? ;)

Ciao,
Tim

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Xavi said:
We would be bordering mediocrity despite never having finished beyond 5th place in the last 5 seasons? Why, then what would be Parma's state of accomplishments for the last handful of years? ;)

Ciao,
Tim
Parma pretty much surpass their objectives...;) or should I say surpass expectation...?

Mediocrity and under-achievement are mutually exclusive for Inter...:)...lets not pander about here...if Inter are not meeting expectation then they are under-performing, if they do it over X amount of years it makes them mediocre...

Interpret for me different and I may see your view...what ever that may be...but there is one thing you can't say and that is that Inter have had successful years in the last 10 years...

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
GaGa...

could you tell me roughly how much in debt Parma are in?? Because a couple of months ago I went to the houses of Parliment and they were talking about Parmalat and how it was bankrupt this made me think because Parma has had it's financial woes before.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Re: GaGa...

Umarnino said:
could you tell me roughly how much in debt Parma are in?? Because a couple of months ago I went to the houses of Parliment and they were talking about Parmalat and how it was bankrupt this made me think because Parma has had it's financial woes before.
Info here :)

1 - 20 of 81 Posts