Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at http://wcup.mastercard.com/fifaworl...e/score_en.html theres a game which shows the national team that has the most fan support right now brazil is in the lead and i just got us past turkey but they are catching up i can't believe turkey has ore supporters than us.......COME ON GUYS!!!!!! lets show them and get to the top!!!!!! if all of us play for 15 mins to-half one day we are garentee to reach atleast the top 3 LETS TAKE PORTUGAL TO THE TOP BOYS! i know F1soccer-por already posted this before, the reason for me posting this again is because i really believe we got the worlds greatest fans...am i right or wrong?

·
Registered
642 Posts
NO doubt we have great fans that will do anything for our selection - its just alot of us may not be interested in playen gamez, me being one of em.

Sorry bro give it your best shot doe.

By the way I thought u were a Benfica and porko supporter (the only 1 in the world) now your backin Boa - whats the deal man, cant make up your mind?:tongue:

FORCA BENFICA!!!

TO HELL WITH THE REST!!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehe i'm stilll soooooooooooo connnnnffuuuusssseeedddd on who i'm supporting first i liked benfica and porto since they were the two biggest but i hated scp and probably that will never change. then i saw boavista in a couple video and they seem real cool same with the storng hearted fans , but i have not seen an actually game by any of these team i'm afraid......so probably when the season starts i'll be backing up another team who knows maybe even maritimo since maderia is were my family is from

·
Registered
642 Posts
There is only 1 team in Portugal, no in the World worth goin for and that is - BENFICA!!!!

Thast the way I see it anywasy, Maritimo is ok i guess, half my family is from Madeira.

Anywasy if you ever get the chance to see a packed Luz stadium cheering on the mighty eagles, i reckon your decision would be made instantly.

FORCA BENFICA!!!

·
Registered
549 Posts
i posted that same exact game a long time ago and i got the same passive responses. its no use bgomes. its not like i want to flaunt our country right now anyway considering the way we compose ourselves in front of the world

1 - 7 of 7 Posts