Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
55,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you like the french squad, you can use the official avatar.
you, my english friends and the others which don't have your nation represented, you are welcome in the fans club:)

·
Registered
55,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn!
i don't remember the word for telling what you are. you know, the guy which take the side of the strongest:D

·
Registered
42,461 Posts
Gloryhunter?

In International tournaments, my reasons of support vary - Australia is my country, another is underdog status, another is that there's something from that country that interests me [photography, a television program, whatever], and finally there's money. I was supporting the Czechs in 2004 for this reason.

·
Registered
55,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jeff.
i think that the french avatar do have a better look than yours.
what this food by the way? looks bizarre.

·
Registered
55,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not at all jeff. i feel good:)

fish and chips? i would put more a green vegetable with the fish. but that fast food.

·
Registered
42,461 Posts
It's a very traditional food in England and Australia, amongst other nations. If ever you find yourself there [England], you should try it. :D Very unhealthy but you'd work it off with the travelling.

Eating fish and chips at the beach as the seagulls flutter about is an image I can easily associate to my country.

·
Registered
55,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i remember to have ate fish and the round green vegetables when i was on the ferry for england. it was good, but i was sick on the boat:D

·
Registered
55,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
even more this is the time to support the mighty England, what are you saying, kick someone when they are on the floor? ;)
considering my weakness, i prefer to kick when the guy is down the floor:D

well, jern, make a little effort, i know you appreciate my squad;)
if you don't do it for me, do it for wenger at least:pp

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
considering my weakness, i prefer to kick when the guy is down the floor:D

well, jern, make a little effort, i know you appreciate my squad;)
if you don't do it for me, do it for wenger at least:pp
like Thuram, like Gallas, love Henry and Vieira, but Domenech's ineptitude over-rides all that. ;)

come on England! :D

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Depends who you are playing. If you meet the Germans then you will get some backing.
Tipped the Germans to win the whole thing though.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts