Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something terrible happens with italian football! Clubs that once were amongst the top european clubs are now under threat of liquidation. This happened with Fiorentina; Lazio hardly managed to escape this destiny at a cost of sacrificing of all its star players, now Parma... Clubs that have millions of supporters all over the world can't be liquified because of their stupid or corrupted management. Government should definitely interfere to this awful situation and make a financial help! Cause Calcio is undoubtedly one of the prouds of Italy.

This is a massive blow to a reputation of the whole Calcio, so I think other teams fans can't stay indifferent to Parma troubles. Therefore I'd like to express my sincere sympathy to all Parma supporters. Be strong, guys and believe! Afterall I hope you'll solve your problems and Serie A won't be deprived of such an attractive and competitive team as Parma.

Though I'm a laziale I think it's time all clubs fans to say:

FORZA PARMA!

NON MOLLARE MAI!!!

:star: :star: :star:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Once again Thanks!

It feels good to have you guys support. Serie A need Parma...Parma need Serie A.:cry: :wallbang:

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Thanks for your kind and encouraging words. :D :D

However I think that if the govt and authorities intend to help businesses after everything has happen, it is a bad government.

The problem does not just lie with football. Football is just one part of these businessmen business empire. I think the laws should have more teeth in making sure that these businesses stay clean and accounatable BEFORE any major scandal happen.

Obviously instead of financial packages, tougher laws are needed. But for the sake of Parma FC, I would welcome some kind of aid whether it is from the govt or otherwise.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Governments view is:

The law does not punish everything that is dishonest. That would seriously interfere with business

1 - 4 of 4 Posts